Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Official Training Camp Thread

Yes, I know it's early and we have an offseason thread, which would have sufficed...but...

I kind of wanted to make a "Pre-TC thoughts" thread and thought I'd just kill two birds with one stone.

On a side note, I think we should have a thread that's ONLY for posting tweets from reports and what not during camp. Without discussion.

That would be great for a lot of us that want to quick check the news at lunch or something without having to dig through a lot of stuff? Though inevitably people will reply there unless it stays locked and a mod is the only one updating....just an idea.

vCash

2014 Green Bay Packers Training Camp

Training Camp will officially begin Friday when players report and first Practice is the next day July 26!

Please keep all camp info/tweets/reports etc in this thread.
    Last edited by PackerBum9786; 07-21-2014 at 04:29 PM.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

Solo Tackles: 63
    Assist Tackles: 27
    Sacks: 1
    Pass Deflects: 6
    Ints:1
    TDs:

vCash
    Lol, that's funny. I barely beat you. I was thinking about it on the drive home and there wasn't one yet. Just figured you were busy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Lol, that's funny. I barely beat you. I was thinking about it on the drive home and there wasn't one yet. Just figured you were busy.
    I was gonna wait but, thought yeah I won't remember.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PackerBum9786 View Post
    I was gonna wait but, thought yeah I won't remember.
    They were talking about it on the radio, not GB, but Buffalo and I'm like...well maybe it's time lol

vCash
    They were talking about it on the radio, not GB, but Buffalo and I'm like...well maybe it's time lol
    Yeah I think the Bills started theirs Today
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    I'm kind of getting excited more about some of our UDFAs now. Guy I think highly of is telling me the one getting overlooked is the TE from Maine I guess.

Can't find a lick of tape on him but it made me think about what guy we haven't said anything about might show out.

vCash
    Yeah I think the Bills started theirs Today
    Yeah it's even on TV a bit today.

vCash
    I'm kind of getting excited more about some of our UDFAs now. Guy I think highly of is telling me the one getting overlooked is the TE from Maine I guess.

Can't find a lick of tape on him but it made me think about what guy we haven't said anything about might show out.
    yeah the TE competition should be interesting as well as the WR battle, I am kind of interested in that Charles Clay kid from Hawaii.
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Was that us talking about him that one day?

I was doing some research on some others. I kind of forgot about a last year UDFA. I believe he made the active for a while. Really like that kid's measurables and he was definitely very raw from some no name school.

vCash
    Was that us talking about him that one day?

I was doing some research on some others. I kind of forgot about a last year UDFA. I believe he made the active for a while. Really like that kid's measurables and he was definitely very raw from some no name school.
    Yeah I think we were talking about him I know I saw on twitter some of the Packer beat writers were impressed with him and they had discussed possibly him maybe moving to CB because of his speed.

Are you taking about Chris Banjo who was a UDFA and made the roster last year?
    HaHa Clinton-Dix

TDs:

vCash
    Yeah I think we were talking about him I know I saw on twitter some of the Packer beat writers were impressed with him and they had discussed possibly him maybe moving to CB because of his speed.

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/8815/jumal-rolle

vCash

And I laughed because he's white. Next seahorn baby

vCash
    I'm interested to see where Bradford ends up... and I'm hoping Jake Doughty wins an ILB spot...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Mitten View Post
    I'm interested to see where Bradford ends up... and I'm hoping Jake Doughty wins an ILB spot...
    Most people seem to forget Sam Barrington. I think he will surprise quite a few people.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast