Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Wormer, he's a dead man! Niedermeyer, dead! Matheny...

You know how it goes.

The next time the Dodgers play the Cardinals Don Mattingly has one objective. It doesn't matter if it's the playoffs, spring training, next season... hell it could be a weekend softball tournament.

Take these f---- red birds down. Not the way Holliday was politely plunked on the thigh, where it's all fat and muscle. No. These guys need to be dropped cowhide to bone until they're carried off the field.

Line up Jose Dominguez, Brian Wilson, and Paco Rodriguez and start the firing squad.

Let's review the list of offenses:
    • It start last year in the playoffs when Hanley Ramirez was incapacitated by a shot straight to the ribs

Fast forward to this season
    Just in this series:
    • Puig was drilled on the hand
    • Hanley was hit... TWICE in one game, including the hand/forearm
    • And for good measure they threw at Hanley's head

If MLB wants to see the Dodgers involved in rivalries they don't need to manufacture a BS one with Arizona. As if the Dbags could ever matter to the Dodgers. No, we've got a real blood-sport lining up with the "greatest and most insufferable fans in the world."

Throw in the fact that Matheny blatantly blew the ASG starter by picking his pitcher over the obvious choice, Kershaw, and I'm ready to declare that at least for this season I'd rather see the Cardinals suffer than the hated ones in SF.

Who's with me?!

Dodger Dawg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7vtWB4owdE

Mel Didier once told me...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dodger Dawg View Post
    These guys need to be dropped cowhide to bone until they're carried off the field.

Who's with me?!
    Donít argue with idiots because they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. óGreg King

vCash
    Haha! Very appropriate clip to put in with the words you put in this film. Yea I don't know what the cardinals have against the dodgers and more particularly Hanley but the giants, to me at least, will always be the biggest rival.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    While I agree that we need to "retaliate" not in that game, not with it that close. You dont give the other teams runners, just look what happened when they did hit hanley, they probably lose the game based off that, a-gon is one of the best clutch guys in the league.

I believe it was all accidental, hanley dives over the plate a lot and the cards pitchers throw inside, its bound to happen and kersh did the right thing.

the main thign i was pissed at was, if you as an ump give a warning, then you need to abide by it, especially after a ball goes over a guys head and a guy gets hit later in the game, the same guy who got hit twice and thrown over his head. doesn't help that the ump also gave teh dodgers a skittish strike zone.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    While I'm pretty aggravated at the Cardinals, right now, this is definitely a bit much... we got our shot in last night, that's probably the end of it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    While I'm pretty aggravated at the Cardinals, right now, this is definitely a bit much... we got our shot in last night, that's probably the end of it.
    It should be until joe kelly's poor command hits dee gordon in the face.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    It should be until joe kelly's poor command hits dee gordon in the face.
    Exactly. This back-and-forth has gone way beyond typical unwritten rules in baseball - and it's very one-sided.

The dirty birds are obviously aiming to cause damage. Head, hands, ribs. And our players are missing games (or playoff series!) while theirs jog it off on the way to first.

Cowhide to bone, boys.

Or our guys are sure to get targeted again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LASportsFan1996 View Post
    Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor? And it ain't over now...

vCash
    This is baseball, however

vCash

Wormer, he's a dead man! Niedermeyer, dead! Matheny...

This thread is pathetic Hanley in the playoffs was an accident and Hanley wouldn't have decided that series by himself kershaw losing twice did that

Michael Wacha

5-5, 2.79 Era, 83 So, 1.12 Whip

vCash
    Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Habor? And it ain't over now...
    I'm going to assume your original post was satire and that announcing the Germans (not the Japanese) as the bombers of Pearl Harbor was a continuation of that satire

Otherwise that's just bad lol

Edit: I've been informed you're referring to a movie, which makes me feel much better about our public school system lol
    Last edited by Skippy15; 07-21-2014 at 08:32 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skippy15 View Post
    I'm going to assume your original post was satire and that announcing the Germans (not the Japanese) as the bombers of Pearl Harbor was a continuation of that satire

Otherwise that's just bad lol
    It's a quote from the classic movie 'Animal House'

vCash
    Cards fans show up in bunches, aye? lol welcome

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeDirt05 View Post
    This thread is pathetic Hanley in the playoffs was an accident and Hanley wouldn't have decided that series by himself kershaw losing twice did that
    Are you serious? So Hanley (our best hitter last year) getting cracked in the ribs in game 1 and as a result, for all intent and purpose knocking him out of the series, is trivial...when we lose games 1,2 & 4 to you by a combined 4 runs?!? And with Hanley on the bench, and shumaker in center, it still take you guys 6 games? Ridiculous.
    We've been hit by the cards too much. I hope our guys crack a couple ribs on your best hitter next time.
    BTW Hanley and puig arent playing tonight either. classy cards.

vCash
    Also the scores were 1-0, 1-0, 4-2 in those three losses. I think. You don't think Hanley would've made a difference? Thought "the best baseball fans" would be brighter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast