Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

The Steve Nash Curse

Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?

vCash
    I think you might be reaching a bit with this idea.
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu

vCash
    Loool I really think you made a good point, that's what scares me

vCash
    Lmao.

Free As Seagull.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?
    If you have a problem with Tom Petty, you have a serious problem with me!

If you want Nash gone, the only thing I can tell you is that you'll just need to, you know, wait...

vCash
    Is this the official we hate Steve Nash thread?

Your baby can't do this

vCash

Because it is better to deal with his contract for one more year rather than three years.

vCash
    One thing is for sure, he was on his way to retiring as one of the best point guards to ever play the game but I really feel like these last 3 years have completely destroyed his legacy for sure

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    One thing is for sure, he was on his way to retiring as one of the best point guards to ever play the game but I really feel like these last 3 years have completely destroyed his legacy for sure
    why, cause he got old and hurt?

So can the same be applied to kobe if he gets hurt this year?

C'mon man, his legacy is intact.

vCash
    Leave Tom Petty alone.

vCash

vCash
    Some good points. **** Nash.

vCash

You are a sick, sick unit!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozeman View Post
    why, cause he got old and hurt?

So can the same be applied to kobe if he gets hurt this year?

C'mon man, his legacy is intact.
    It feels like to me that he's just given up to be honest.. He even said he would retire but he wants the money so he's not going to.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    The Nash move made sense at the time. No one knew he would get that terrible injury 2 games in. And now the nerve damage.

I blame Nash for playing that 10th game last year. I get he wanted that top 3 assists thing. But the way he checked out of the game as soon as he got that...kinda pissed me off.

It's ok. 1 more season and was gone. And better yet if we land Bledsoe with Nash + Hill

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast