Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 75
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Ain't no party like an SF party
    Posts
    6,719
    vCash
    1500

    The Steve Nash Curse

    Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

    He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

    He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

    I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

    When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Memphis, TN
    Posts
    5,794
    vCash
    1500
    I think you might be reaching a bit with this idea.
    Oggi pensu iu, dumani pensa Diu






  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Paris
    Posts
    15,784
    vCash
    1500
    Loool I really think you made a good point, that's what scares me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    28,974
    vCash
    1500
    Lmao.


    Free As Seagull.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Palma de Mallorca (Spain)
    Posts
    624
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

    He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

    He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

    I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

    When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?
    If you have a problem with Tom Petty, you have a serious problem with me!

    If you want Nash gone, the only thing I can tell you is that you'll just need to, you know, wait...



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    Is this the official we hate Steve Nash thread?

    Your baby can't do this

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Death Valley
    Posts
    4,570
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

    He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

    He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

    I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

    When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?
    Because it is better to deal with his contract for one more year rather than three years.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    One thing is for sure, he was on his way to retiring as one of the best point guards to ever play the game but I really feel like these last 3 years have completely destroyed his legacy for sure

    Your baby can't do this

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    597
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    One thing is for sure, he was on his way to retiring as one of the best point guards to ever play the game but I really feel like these last 3 years have completely destroyed his legacy for sure
    why, cause he got old and hurt?

    So can the same be applied to kobe if he gets hurt this year?

    C'mon man, his legacy is intact.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Shambala
    Posts
    43,970
    vCash
    1500
    Leave Tom Petty alone.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Still1Ballin's basement
    Posts
    16,497
    vCash
    1500

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,111
    vCash
    1500
    Some good points. **** Nash.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    733
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Great_One View Post
    Because when Steve Nash came to this organization he brought us bad luck, bad vibes, false hopes, disappointment, Canadian Voodoo, less cap space, a bad yuppy (polo shirt, blue jeans, and gel in the hair) yuppy haircut, the list could go on and on.

    He had that whole Tom Petty look going on in PHX and he was the man on a small market team where his style of play fit the team to a "T". He played gritty and nasty and he dove for loose balls and he pretty much laid it all on the line every time he hit the floor.

    He signs with LA and his wife leaves him, in rapid succession Pau's girl dumps him, Kobe gets hurt with an Achilles tear, the Dwight-mare happens, MDA comes a calling and Jimmy boy lets him in figuring Nash+MDA=Chips, and now he can't play for shiznit. He might as well be in a convalescent home judging by the way he stinks up the joint.

    I'm telling you try to think of one good thing that has happened since Nash has been here in LA I dare you. He looks terrible in purple and gold (totally out of place), he doesn't fit the Dianne Cannon, Jack Nicholas star studded audience scene but he's trying to anyway with the yuppy cut and hair gel

    When the guy's not stealing our cap space and giving us bad luck what does he do? Why have we not stretched this useless Canadian Dawg Shiznit's contract yet?
    You are a sick, sick unit!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    In a crib
    Posts
    3,447
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Bozeman View Post
    why, cause he got old and hurt?

    So can the same be applied to kobe if he gets hurt this year?

    C'mon man, his legacy is intact.
    It feels like to me that he's just given up to be honest.. He even said he would retire but he wants the money so he's not going to.

    Your baby can't do this

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Irvine
    Posts
    4,140
    vCash
    1500
    The Nash move made sense at the time. No one knew he would get that terrible injury 2 games in. And now the nerve damage.

    I blame Nash for playing that 10th game last year. I get he wanted that top 3 assists thing. But the way he checked out of the game as soon as he got that...kinda pissed me off.

    It's ok. 1 more season and was gone. And better yet if we land Bledsoe with Nash + Hill

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •