Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wesley Johnson resigned to a 1yr. deal

According to ESPN'S Chris Broussard...Wes Johnson gas been re-signed to a 1yr.deal.

I liked Wes, He is raw, But talented and in the right situation he can because good role player. Thoughts?

Twitter (via http://ble.ac/teamstream-) http://teamstre.am/1plSeew

vCash
    I like it. Now bring back Kelly and Marshall if he clears and that should be it.
    Studs
    Quote Originally Posted by captmike View Post
    Pat D allowed 3.4 PTs average in the 2nd half of the last 5 games. That was against 5 teams with winning records that were all in playoff contention. XLNT

vCash
    aminu for 2.7 mil and we're good

vCash
    SO
    Lin/Nash
    KObe/Xavier/Clarkson
    Young/Johnson
    Boozer/Randle
    Hill/Davis/Sacre

thats gonna be the 12 Main dudes?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellcrooner View Post
    SO
    Lin/Clarkson,marshal? Nash is dead!
    KObe/Xavier/Clarkson
    Young/Johnson
    Boozer/Randle
    Hill/Davis/Sacre

thats gonna be the 12 Main dudes?
    No yet. Maybe time to announce the trade for Nash and a vet sf?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mufridaz View Post
    aminu for 2.7 mil and we're good
    Maybe they will wait until another player falls from waivers? There is no rush,we do not even have a coach!

vCash
    until turner and aminu sign for more than 2.7M - 2 years, I'm happy with it

vCash
    Basically the same team as last season? Really? Suns are going to love us. My off season grade is a D-. I know Boozer is Mad that Lakers win that bid. I think he really wanted Houston.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Basically the same team as last season? Really? Suns are going to love us. My off season grade is a D-. I know Boozer is Mad that Lakers win that bid. I think he really wanted Houston.
    You have lost your perception or what? Do you see Gasoft? Or Meeks? Or Blake? Or Bazemore? And the worst Pringles? We have a better team and possibly a better coach. Maybe Kobe is even more crispy. This bunch is going to be fun to watch and they are going to put a better fight.

vCash
    Last season team did not need tweaking it needed to be blown to pieces. If we had better stars then I don't mind Henry and Johnson. But with the lack of talent why do you pass on more talented players? Beasley plays ahead of Johnson on any team. Turner plays ahead everyone except kobe on this team. Its not the end of the world but I just don't understand the Lakers anymore. Its useless trying to understand them.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    You have lost your perception or what? Do you see Gasoft? Or Meeks? Or Blake? Or Bazemore? And the worst Pringles? We have a better team and possibly a better coach. Maybe Kobe is even more crispy. This bunch is going to be fun to watch and they are going to put a better fight.
    Its Pau Gasol give the guy some respect. Having Pau over Hill Would have been Better. They will be better because of Lin and Kobe. Having Pau with this group is more of a low level contender.
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-18-2014 at 10:08 PM.

vCash
    If we're not gonna sign Aminu or Beasley or Marion or Garcia I suppose we are close to ready. I like that this gives Clarkson the backup of role...although realistically I think they're gonna try to give Nash minutes.

Lin-Nash-Clarkson
    Bryant-Henry
    Johnson-Young
    Randle-Boozer-Kelly
    Hill-Davis-Sacre

If we're not gonna bring back Marshall maybe we can sign a DJ Augustine or something.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by New Power House View Post
    We have a healthy KB and a way better coach who will properly use his players correctly. I think having Lin coming off the bench would deeper are bench.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    Its Pau Gasol give the guy some respect. Having Pau over Hill Would have been Better.
    HELLO?? Pau turned down an offer for 2 years/$23 million. Not sure what else they were supposed to do?

vCash
    He turn it down for good reasons. Did you guys support him? No right will that's what happens. They will be worst because of it.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast