Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Report: Cavs willing to trade Wiggins for Love

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/07/17/report-cavaliers-willing-to-trade-andrew-wiggins-for-kevin-love/

Looks like Love should be headed to Cleveland soon if that's the case.

vCash
    Hard to trust this situation anymore. I reported it an hour or so ago. Saw it on PBT at 1:00PM.
    If they're willing to part with Wiggins for Love, it should be a done deal since Golden State still won't budge on Klay.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    http://m.espn.go.com/nba/story?storyId=11229856

Espn reporting it too.

Reports are James wants Love, and the Cavs will do whatever necessary to appease him.

vCash
    Thank god they have come to their senses. There is still a chance Wiggins busts out conpletely and the idea he would prevent getting a 26-13 bigman is ridic.

vCash
    @WojYahooNBA: LeBron James has reached to tell Kevin Love of his desire for them to play together with the Cavaliers, front office sources tell Yahoo.

vCash
    So stupid... They're out bidding themselves

vCash
    Fantastic outcome for the wolves if this happened. Lavine and wiggins are two hugely athletic, high as hell potential guys to build around.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    I kept saying if Lebron wants Love the Cavs WILL get it done no matter what. And reports of LeBron reaching out to love is terrible for the Cavs as it gives Minnesota leverage.

I kept telling everyone it's not a matter of IF the Cavs get Love, it's a mater of when and how much they give up. The Cavs lured LeBron back from Miami by telling them they would go out and get Kevin Love and form their own big 3 to compete right away.... LeBron didn't leave Miami to waste years of his prime waiting for a young team to develop.. Public reports of LBJ wanting love it terrible for the Cavs.

vCash
    Whatever LeBron wants, LeBron gets!

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    I say trade Wiggins, a 1st round protected from Miami, and Tristan Thompson. Anthony Bennett is looking pretty damn good out there, tbh. Keep Waiters because he's a good SG with intensity and you got a lineup of

James
    Love
    Varejao
    Waiters
    Kyrie

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    I say trade Wiggins, a 1st round protected from Miami, and Tristan Thompson. Anthony Bennett is looking pretty damn good out there, tbh. Keep Waiters because he's a good SG with intensity and you got a lineup of

James
    Love
    Varejao
    Waiters
    Kyrie
    I would say keep TT and trade Bennett because the Cavs need some serious front court depth. They got Mike Miller, JJ and Ray Allen will probably sign there as well for back ups at SF and SG. They need depth at the front court positions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikeman View Post
    I would say keep TT and trade Bennett because the Cavs need some serious front court depth.
    Bennett market value looks like it's worth taking a risk. Cavs can easily look for free agency for frontcourt next season if need be. Don't think Bennett has much value for the Wolves atm considering he's just coming off a somewhat impressive Summer League performance(s). Should take a gamble and see if he can give you some value.

vCash
    I want to see wiggins play on primetime and during the playoffs. He will get that in Cleveland day 1.

In Minny his hope is to go the Durant route. He plays good to stand out but still has his team in the lottery. Hopefully they can land two runing mates like Westbrook and harden in the next two drafts. Then in year 4 they will be the next Okc type team making noise.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bostonjorge View Post
    I want to see wiggins play on primetime and during the playoffs. He will get that in Cleveland day 1.

In Minny his hope is to go the Durant route. He plays good to stand out but still has his team in the lottery. Hopefully they can land two runing mates like Westbrook and harden in the next two drafts. Then in year 4 they will be the next Okc type team making noise.
    He will have a running mate in lavine. Lavine will be his Westbrook. Now they need a defensive stopper for a big in next yrs draft.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 76
    Yards: 1,093
    Tds: 10

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sactown View Post
    So stupid... They're out bidding themselves
    this. TT, Waiters, Bennett, Miami and cleveland 1st is the best offer available I've heard especially with Chicago out of the race and Kerr's love of Klay Thompson.

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast