Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash

Who do you think the Cavs should be targeting?

We all know the Love rumours are swirling, and on paper, LBJ + Love = Looks pretty fugging awesome, but....

Who do you think the team could use most?

If I were the Cavs, as unlikely as it might sound, I'd be calling up ATL, CHI or MEM to look into getting Horford, Noah or Gasol. A defensive C who can pass would be huge for them, not a guy looking to shoot 18-20 shots a game.

But I may be way off. Perhaps they need a different kind of point guard, or C or PF.

Who do you think would lift the Cavs? And feel free to project any kind of deal you might think would to improve both teams.
    What the eye doesn't see and the mind doesn't know, doesn't exist.
    Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow back: @JasonJHorn

vCash
    Defensive bigs and guys that can shoot (preferably ones that can defend)

Surround Lebron with those and your in good shape.
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    via trade, they would essentially be sending out their assets for Love.

In free agency, they need shooters and defenders around Love/Bron/Irving. Miller/Allen already in (Allen assumption), so maybe ask Shawn Marion, and Elton Brand what they are doing?

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonJohnHorn View Post
    We all know the Love rumours are swirling, and on paper, LBJ + Love = Looks pretty fugging awesome, but....

Who do you think the team could use most?

If I were the Cavs, as unlikely as it might sound, I'd be calling up ATL, CHI or MEM to look into getting Horford, Noah or Gasol. A defensive C who can pass would be huge for them, not a guy looking to shoot 18-20 shots a game.

But I may be way off. Perhaps they need a different kind of point guard, or C or PF.

Who do you think would lift the Cavs? And feel free to project any kind of deal you might think would to improve both teams.
    Bulls are not parting with Noah, especially now that they have Gasol to back him up. Horford is pretty untouchable and since Atlanta has struck out with free agents they are probably wanting to keep him.

I think Kevin Love is the best trade, now that they have LeBron.

They don't need a point guard because they have Kyrie Irving. Hopefully he and LBJ can coexist.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    via trade, they would essentially be sending out their assets for Love.

In free agency, they need shooters and defenders around Love/Bron/Irving. Miller/Allen already in (Allen assumption), so maybe ask Shawn Marion, and Elton Brand what they are doing?
    Marion is likely to return to Dallas, who says he gets countless tweets from fans every day begging him to resign. Maybe they should try to pry Millsap away from Atlanta, too.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    I think the thing the current group needs is experience. Anthony Bennett looks a lot better in summer league (I realize it summer league) and they have a deadly starting five and a pretty decent bench if Waiters is willing to accept his role probably coming off the bench, which I don't think he will. The team has a really nice young core, and I think can be deadly a lot sooner then people think, Kyrie Irving and LeBron alone on any team would be a near playoff team at the very least and Cleveland has a lot of nice young pieces, it just depends on how they develop together and how quick the players get used to David Blatt's system.

If I was Cleveland I would be looking to trade Waiters for a big man who can defend and shoot.

vCash
    I still think Love is the top priority/desire. Even if he's a fragile little kitten defensively.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    vCash
    I think right now, kevin love is perfect, they are a better version of the big 3 IMO, Kyrie > Wade 2010, Love > Bosh 2010, I think they have some role players that will be around, i dont think everyone will be included, but i think the next goal, is targeting a C. obviously, they will be a similar situation as the heat were and that is a lack of size. that said, they have better rebounding with Love, but they could still use a big man, who is another question, but that should be their next goal IMO.

and for anyone who says V, I know, but i think he is too injury prone to know if he is playing or not, just saying.
    Last edited by Kyben36; 07-17-2014 at 07:52 PM.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

vCash
    Shawn Marion. No brainer. He is still a way average above defender for his age. I think he's got a good 2-3 yrs left in him.

In Cleveland, he'll be like what Sasha Pavlovic or Jamario Moon was for Cleveland in Bron's 1st stint, being defensive guys who can guard the 2/3, but better.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    I think right now, kevin love is perfect, they are a better version of the big 3 IMO, Kyrie > Wade 2010, Love > Bosh 2010, I think they have some role players that will be around, i dont think everyone will be included, but i think the next goal, is targeting a C. obviously, they will be a similar situation as the heat were and that is a lack of size. that said, they have better rebounding with Love, but they could still use a big man, who is another question, but that should be their next goal IMO.
    Lol Wade was a top 3-5 player back in 2010, averaging 27-5-7-2-1

I don't think Irving is near top 10 status (at least not yet). Lebron could do wonders to his game though....after all Mo Williams ended up making an All Star team lol

I still think the Bulls are the East favorites this year (although just slightly), even with the Love deal. Both Love and Irving are pretty terrible defensively lol

On Russel Westbrook's Chances at Defensive Player of the Year:

Quote Originally Posted by Money_23 View Post
    I think he has a good case. He's the only guy who can hold Durant to under 30 points a game.

Quote Originally Posted by P&GRealist View Post
    Sometimes, perception isn't reality.

But Tittays are forever.

vCash
    This thread makes no sense. They should and are targetting Love which already has enough threads.

vCash
    It starts and ends with love for major moves. Love is top 5-10 and one else on that list is going to be traded. Maybe love won't be traded either.

For smaller moves cavs already made them. Miller and Allen(soon it seems like)fit James game and are top role players. For bigs I say u can cross out Bynum and oden so that leaves Haslem as best big left for the min.

vCash
    Love is probably the prototypical best player in the league you could pair with lbj. I can't think of another player who would fit better. They should trade kyrie for a guy like Bledsoe but that would never happen.
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    I don't know. They really don't have the money to go finding some key pieces at this point. Shawn Marion would've done wonders.

vCash
    Ray Allen

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast