Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who wins the NFC South this season?

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buccaneers

0 0%
  • Falcons

2 22.22%
  • Panthers

3 33.33%
  • Saints

4 44.44%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

2014 NFC South Discussion and Predictions

A thread to discuss the NFC South and only teams in the NFC South.

Tampa Bay Buccaneers
    Atlanta Falcons
    Carolina Panthers
    New Orleans Saints

Who do you see winning the division? How do you envision each team's top draft pick performing this season? Who will have the best Offense and who will have the best Defense? Any predictions or bold predictions you'd like to share?

The NFC South plays the AFC North and NFC North this season.

vCash
    This is going to be a nightmare of a division to get out of. Personally, I believe this Saints teams is the best and most balenced team we've ever had. I expect us to be battling it out with Caolina and Atlanta till the end. Lovie Smith is probably going to make Tampa pretty formidable as well. The healthiest team will win this division

vCash

Tough division. Panthers offense has question marks but that defense is still top notch. The Saints offense will always be strong and that defense continues to improve. Atlanta is not as bad as last year indicated. Their defense might struggle but the offense should get back on track. Tampa has a real chance to surprise if everything works out, but there's a lot of ifs. I'm thinking
    Saints
    Panthers
    Falcons
    Bucs

Panthers and Falcons should fight for wild card spots. Bucs could potentially, too.
    2014 PSD Mock NFL Draft Baltimore Ravens
    Round 1: S HaHa Clinton-Dix
    Round 2: WR Allen Robinson
    Round 3: OT Jack Mewhort
    Round 3: RB Bishop Sankey
    Round 4: CB Victor Hampton
    Round 4: ILB Preston Brown
    Round 5: ILB Avery Williamson
    Round 6: WR Ryan Grant

vCash

To be honest, I see this division going down to the final 2 weeks of the season with the Saints and Panthers fighting it out for the division with the Saints finishing in first.

vCash
    I know a lot of people are going to mock this but I think Atlanta wraps up the division by week 16.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    I know a lot of people are going to mock this but I think Atlanta wraps up the division by week 16.
    They need a defense.
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    I think the Panthers pull out with the division this year. Really like the defense. Interesting to see how Cam does with the wide outs.
    Boston Sports!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    How come you didn't vote?

I threw one in for the Falcons too. Every year a team goes from worst to first. Without WR injuries, last year fades from memory for the Falcons.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bullseyed View Post
    How come you didn't vote?

I threw one in for the Falcons too. Every year a team goes from worst to first. Without WR injuries, last year fades from memory for the Falcons.
    I'm always on my cell phone now using the app.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Saints take the division. Falcons pick up a few more wins than last year, panthers win a few less games than last year, bucs go 8-8.

vCash
    Bucs, and I'm not being sarcastic.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    Gonna say the Falcons.

vCash
    Falcons D is flippin terrible.

I don't know how they win more than 9 games with that. Their offense is pretty flawed itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by homestarunner93 View Post
    Gabbert is clearly the best QB package in this draft in my opinion.
    All in all, if the Panthers are going to select a QB, Gabbert has to be the pick.
    People take this guy seriously?

vCash
    1. Saints
    2. Bucs
    3. Falcons
    4. Panthers

Really like the Bucs offseason. A lot. Think they're very capable of taking this division. I'm just not betting against the Saints offense with Armstead having an offseason as the starter under his belt, the addition of Cooks who I think Sean Peyton will make shine, and a healthy Jimmy. If their defense isn't at least decent though, all the other teams have a shot.
    Last edited by .Sean.; 07-17-2014 at 10:51 PM.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    1. Saints
    2. Bucs
    3. Falcons
    4. Panthers

Really like the Bucs offseason. A lot. Think they're very capable of taking this division. I'm just not betting against the Saints offense with Armstead having an offseason as the starter under his belt, the addition of Cooks who I think Sean Peyton will make shine, and a healthy Jimmy. If their defense isn't at least decent though, all the other teams have a shot.
    I bet you hate when we agree lol kidding kind of.

I was waiting for someone to bash my bucs pick so I can brag up their roster.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast