Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the starting fullback job?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Terminator

0 0%
  • The Hynocerous

1 100.00%
  • Other

0 0%
    vCash

Training Camp Positional Battle #4: Starting Fullback

Who will win the starting Fullback job?

CONTENDERS:

#39 John "The Terminator" Conner, 5-11 245 lbs

#45 Henry "The Hynocerous" Hynoski, 6-1 266 lbs

vCash
    Okay I like Hynoski but I'm sitting here watching last years Hard Knocks and just watched John Connor get cut by Marvin Lewis after having a great camp because Hue Jackson made Orson Charles his project for infusing versatility to the position. I'm pulling for him. This guy would be a perennial all pro 20 years ago, now he's fighting for a roster spot on a different team every year despite being the best blocking FB in the world currently.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    I think Hynoski is a bit more versatile with his ability to catch out of the backfield, but I think Connor wins this one

vCash
    Can I ask a genuine question to you and everyone else that thinks Hynoski is more versatile? Can you tell me why. This seems to be a pretty wide consensus where I'm the only ******* sitting outside looking in, so someone please enlighten me
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Can I ask a genuine question to you and everyone else that thinks Hynoski is more versatile? Can you tell me why. This seems to be a pretty wide consensus where I'm the only ******* sitting outside looking in, so someone please enlighten me
    Hynoski is not a great receiver by any means, don't get me wrong....but Conner from what I've seen has stone hands.

I watch Jets games as well with my dad cause he's a gang green fan, and I may be wrong but at least Hynoski can make the easy catches in space as an under the radar receiver whereas Conner is just a blocker.

vCash
    I like hynoski a lot and I believe he would be a starter on 75% of teams in the NFL But I'm going with Conner here... Hynoserious is a better receiver but we need blocking

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash

Training Camp Positional Battle #4: Starting Fullback

Hyno is a great blocker and seems to have better hands and is better in space with the ball. That's why I think if healthy he wins it. But I don't think he's light years ahead so it's really a coinflip to me.