Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who will win the starting LE job?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Robert Ayers

0 0%
  • Mathias Kiwanuka

1 25.00%
  • Damontre Moore

3 75.00%
  • Other

0 0%
    vCash

Training Camp Positional Battle #3: Starting Left End

Who will win the starting Left End job?

TOP CONTENDERS:

#91 Robert Ayers, 6-3 275 lbs

#94 Mathias Kiwanuka, 6-5 267 lbs

#98 Damontre Moore, 6-5 250 lbs

ALSO ON THE ROSTER:
    #72 Adams, Kendrick 6-5 250
    #79 Dieke, Emmanuel 6-6 257
    #66 Stanton, Jordan 6-4 280
    #69 Wynn, Kerry 6-5 266

Really this is just a formality for the depth chart. They will likely be moved around and used in different spots for different situations, but who do you think gets the depth chart starting spot?

vCash
    I think it'll be Ayers unless Moore really turned a corner (pun not intended)
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    I think it'll be Ayers unless Moore really turned a corner (pun not intended)
    Really?? No Kiwi you think?? Is that based on last year's performance or on what you hear around Giants right now?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Giants-NL-3 View Post
    Really?? No Kiwi you think?? Is that based on last year's performance or on what you hear around Giants right now?
    Kiwi is trashy now, maybe he got screwed up by playing that joker role. I'd put him near the bottom of the league as a DE last year. Maybe being a rotational player will help him give it all he has every play, I don't know, but I know he's also very upset about the pay cut he was forced to take so I wonder where his heart is this year.

Edit: then again, if JPP is a monster this year whoever is playing DE on the other side will definitely have an easier time.

vCash
    I've grown a bitter taste towards Kiwanuka. Hes not nearly the player he once was and he plays really dumb at times. I like Ayers, he's a solid player with additional untapped talent. And Moore could easily be the worst or the best depending on how much work he put in with hand work and rush moves, I actually think he played the run really well towards the end of the year and can hold the point well, especially if he put on weight like they say. All this said I think Kiwi was getting the reps with the first group at LE this offseason so who knows

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    All this said I think Kiwi was getting the reps with the first group at LE this offseason so who knows
    Exactly, which, in combination with TC's loyalty, is why i'd say that Kiwi at least is in pole position to win the job. Personally I agree with you, rather see Ayers there, but right now I'd say Kiwi is gonna get the starting job at least first couple of games

vCash
    Not sure where the hate for Kiwi is coming from. Guy has been a 100% team first guy for a long while now and a great mentor.

vCash
    Yea, I like him as a mentor and teammate. I don't like him when he's on the field

vCash
    Today's UNOFFICIAL depth chart has Kiwi at starting LE. Surely based on experience and I bet Ayers wins the job at least for 1st and 2nd downs. Lots of rotating I'm sure.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Today's UNOFFICIAL depth chart has Kiwi at starting LE. Surely based on experience and I bet Ayers wins the job at least for 1st and 2nd downs. Lots of rotating I'm sure.
    I dont know about you guys but I think JPP did his best playing from the LE slot, That was when he had his awesome season, playing behind tuck and osi.