Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

2014 ESPY's Stuart Scott Tribute

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-50C_2Q5VO8#t=175

Such a class act. He's an inspiration. Whenever I think of Sportscenter, I think of this guy.

vCash
    Loved it. Love Stu Scott

vCash
    wrong thread. my bad.
    Last edited by FriedTofuz; 07-17-2014 at 04:20 AM.
    [CENTER]

vCash
    I was at the Espys tonight, and I kid you not I didnt see one dry eye in the building when he was giving that speech. Gave me chills, love Stuart and I hope he keeps fighting and beats this thing

vCash
    Man that hit me harder then I thought. Keep fighting Stu
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Great story , great tribute and well deserved . As a cancer survivor myself , and doing chemotherapy for two years . It just reminded me how tough a battle it was. If anyone is fighting this horrible disease, just be positive , makes a big difference I believe . Stuart really showed some unbelievable strength. I think I'm going to reach out to him. Very inspired
    Tanaka Time

vCash
    Great tribute. You gotta love Stu gangsta, my favo ESPN analyst next to Broussard

Quote Originally Posted by PraiseJesus View Post
    My PREDICITON OF LEBRON GOING TO THE KNICKS WAS SPOT ON!!!!

JUST AS ALL MINE ARE.

I'M NEVER WRONG

FREE MY SOURCE PraiseJesus

vCash
    Love Stuart Scott. Hands down the best SC anchor. Had no idea he had multiple surgeries just this past week. Keep fighting!

I meese you Seņor Rodriguez

vCash
    Stu is Sports Center. What an inspiration.

vCash
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yl_0ieqSi7Q

Here's his speech to go with the video if anybody is curious.

vCash
    I was watching the show with the wife. We had a pretty heated tiff just before the show came on and were constantly going back and forth for much of the evening. Then Stu's tribute aired and by the time his daughter took the stage, neither one of us could remember why we were arguing.

My wife started crying just after they showed Stu receiving treatment in the hospital. I lost it when Stu told his daughters (both the one in the audience and the one away at college) that everything that he did -- hell, just to be standing there on the stage -- was for them.

Love. Support. Sacrifice. And never give up. Thanks to Stu for reminding us what really matters.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Great story , great tribute and well deserved . As a cancer survivor myself , and doing chemotherapy for two years . It just reminded me how tough a battle it was. If anyone is fighting this horrible disease, just be positive , makes a big difference I believe . Stuart really showed some unbelievable strength. I think I'm going to reach out to him. Very inspired
    congrats on beating it man
    Signature.

vCash
    Yea... grats DarkKnight on your fight against cancer that you won.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post

Cheers to you for beating cancer. Lost my mom to cancer 12 years ago so Stu's speech def hit home for me as well. Very inspirational!

JETS KNICKS YANKEES

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight:28806402
    Great advice, and very happy for you and your battle with cancer.

As for Stu, he's still (and will always be) cooler than the other side of the pillow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast