Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2015 nba draft thread

This is a WAYYY too early 2015 NBA Draft Thread.

Not even a month after the 2014 NBA Draft & still in the midst of NBA Free Agency, I got to thinking about the 2015 NBA Draft.

The Suns again could potentially have 3 first round picks. Odds are we will have an even higher pick next year as oppose to this past draft (Lakers pick).

Glancing at the Bleacher Reports very early Mock Draft, It showed us picking:

at #6 (Lakers pick)- Karl Towns Center from Kentucky. He is very raw but extremely talented offensively.

at #13 (T-Wolves pick)- Myles Turner Center from Texas. Again Very Raw but he is a top 3 type talent player. More known for his defense and rebounding, he is the opposite of Towns.

at #14 (Suns own pick) Rondae Hollis-Jefferson SF from Arizona. Great athlete and motor. Not known for his offense but he improved towards the end of his Freshman year.

Overall this would be dream draft for the Suns. They would have two OUTSTANDING talents down low in Towns and Turner plus they would get an outstanding wing player in Hollis-Jefferson. That draft would be the biggest asset collection they would get.

vCash
    Haha, its never to early. Im hoping for Ben Simmons if he declares

vCash
    Ben Simmons is 2016. He is only a junior in high school this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Ben Simmons is 2016. He is only a junior in high school this year.
    Oh that sucks

vCash
    I don't know anything about these guys yet.
    I have heard this draft is loaded with big men. I bet that's exactly what the 76ers want following their tankfest this coming year.

vCash
    Yes there are Tons of centers and PF' s. Quite a few centers opted out of this year's draft and should enter next year.

vCash
    Montrezl Harrell? With lakers pick? I know bright side talks about him but I dont see anything tooo special