Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Wade has a slim shot at surpassing Kobe

It seem Like Kobe wont catch MJ 6. He wont be moving off of number 5 and with his window being just about closed shut. Another question pop up. Can wade surpass Kobe? Wade has put together some of the best performances in the playoffs from any sg. While some may say Wade had Lebron for 2 others say Kobe had Shaq for 3. Now that Wade don't have to take a back seat do you thing we see vintage Wade again? If Miami can round its roaster its very possible. It would take a little luck however
    Last edited by ldawg; 07-16-2014 at 11:16 PM.

vCash
    Wade has nothing on Kobe. He can win six championships teaming with numerous superstar players and it still doesn't make him better than Kobe

vCash
    Wade is an all-time great, 1st ballot HOFamer easily. Top 3-4 shooting guard ever.

But I just don't see any way of him passing Kobe.

vCash
    I think peak Wade was better but that peak was short-lived (relative to Kobe). He showed little last year that would lead any reasonable person to believe that he can surpass him career wise.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post
    Wade is an all-time great, 1st ballot HOFamer easily. Top 3-4 shooting guard ever.

I second that. when kobe is done I think he will go down as top 5 and the greatest laker and I hate kobe lol

vCash
    Bill Russell has eleven and he couldn't hold a candle to Michael Jordan. Robert Horry has seven, Steve Kerr has five, it doesn't matter how many rings a particular player has it's how you led your team those rings is what counts. If Wade gets another it will be because he had to piggy back on someone else. People act like LeBron went to Miami to have Wade help him win a ring but I believe it was the other way around. Wade was drowning in mediocrity in Miami while LeBron still had those Cavs teams as perennial contenders in the East. In the end Wade needed LeBron more than LeBron needed Wade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    I think peak Wade was better but that peak was short-lived (relative to Kobe). He showed little last year that would lead any reasonable person to believe that he can surpass him career wise.
    true I think Kobe did a better job of tweaking his game. Now we are looking at both players as is. This is the Time Wade can tweak his game as did Kobe. And if he wins doing that playing a major role it changes your outlook on him.

vCash
    While I agree to an extent if you watched wade every year besides last, I'd say Lebron most definetly needed wade. Did wade need Lebron? Absolutely but when the games got tough wade led the way.

vCash
    And no I can't see wade passing Kobe. Would be great if he somehow did though.

vCash
    If Wade win two more rings I think it becomes interesting especially without Lebron.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ldawg View Post
    If Wade win two more rings I think it becomes interesting especially without Lebron.
    I suppose anything is possible as long as Wade is playing...but he'd have to dominate over the next two years, not just win rings in Horry mode to catch Kobe. I'm not his doctor, but if Wade looks anything like he did last year...yes, even during his good runs... I think Kobe's status above him is safe as the #2 SG of all time.

Edit: And speaking of miracles, if Kobe comes back next year as healthy as ever and gets the Lakers anywhere near the playoffs in the West, it will only hurt Wade's case even more. Everyone knows at this point that the Lakers have zero chance at making waves in 2014-2015 season.
    "The United States military doesn't DO pin pricks." ~ President Barack Obama.

vCash
    What is the heat with a Semi Helathy Wade in the PLayoffs. The same thing last year, Minus Lebron

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shep33 View Post

Damn, i was going to create somewhat of a thread like this. If Wade can make it to the Final's this upcoming season after everyone counted him out, that would forever place Wade in the conversation of, what if Wade stayed healthy most of his career he would be blank on the top 20 list; blah, blah, blah.

He would be a what if player, and this would strike up lots of debates... I think thats all he can ask for at this point of his career

If Pat get build another championship team in the next 3yrs, & Wade can get some more rings; then their will be no stopping the cocky HEAT fan!

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Wade has a shot at passing kobe and I have a shot at being named sexiest man alive.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SILVER SEAVER View Post
    Wade has nothing on Kobe. He can win six championships teaming with numerous superstar players and it still doesn't make him better than Kobe
    But if Kobe wins 7 he's better than Jordan right?

Thanks for proving LeBron doesn't need 5 to surpass Kobe

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast