Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Anyone Else Excited to Watch the Balanced 2014-2015 Eastern Conference?

With all these moving pieces, the Eastern conference has balanced out significantly. Last season the Raptors were the third seed, and the distance between them and the Heat/Pacers was significant. The Hawks at 38-44 made the playoffs. With all these new moves, I personally think the Eastern conference will be more fun to watch than the West next year.

While the west is still MUCH, much better, the top 3 teams are pretty much guaranteed with LAC, OKC, and the Spurs. The east, with LeBron leaving Miami, and Lance Stephenson leaving Indy, and all the other additions being made throughout the conference is wide open. The Bulls got Rose back along with Gasol, Wizards made some nice moves, Pierce, Hump, Hornets got Stephenson, Raptors kept all their FA's and got Lou Williams.

The only way I see a clear favorite in the East is if the Cavs get Love and keep much of their young talent in tact while doing so. But still, the East will be much, much more fun to watch next season.

vCash
    As I type this, the Wizards got DeJuan Blair. That team has a very solid starting line-up and added some quality depth. Provided Wall and Beal progress well, this team will be fun to watch.

3. 07-16-2014, 02:43 PM
    Reason
    Stop the baiting - SFrush90

vCash
    This is a 7 teams conference imo

Indy/chicago/cleveland/miami/charlotte/toronto/washington

Others teams are crap

vCash
    Hell yeah! It looks like something kicked a lot of teams in the *** and made them start pulling moves.
    It'll be interesting to see how good Charlotte and Washington can be, as well as Miami without LBJ and some of its bench.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Yes I agree and have been thinking the same thing. The southeast especially is up for grabs. Can't wait to watch these new look teams.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

Others teams are crap
    Better than 2 last year

8. 07-16-2014, 02:48 PM
    Reason
    Response to a deleted post - SFrush90

vCash
    i am! first time in my memory that i can remember where all the playoff teams will at least have a winning record and the conference crown is anyone's game

vCash
    Cleveland, Chicago, Charlotte, and Washington all got better through free agency. Indy and Miami got worse but they are still competitive. Toronto, Atlanta, Brooklyn, and NY should be in the mix too. It should be a lot better in this east this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron24th View Post

Others teams are crap
    funny you dont mention the team that went to second rd last yr and beat the Raptors.

The new era begins here...bring it home Deron bring that trophy home

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DoMeFavors View Post
    funny you dont mention the team that went to second rd last yr and beat the Raptors.
    They lost Pierce, who was the key player in that series against Toronto. Other than being a flash in the pan, they stood no chance against Miami due to age and because Deron Williams was nonexistent. Nets are in trouble now.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    The Eastern Conference playoffs may be worth watching now but if the Lebron/Wade/Bosh Heat couldn't even be competitive in the Finals, how are the 2014-2015 Eastern Conference Champs going to do?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    They lost Pierce, who was the key player in that series against Toronto. Other than being a flash in the pan, they stood no chance against Miami due to age and because Deron Williams was nonexistent. Nets are in trouble until basically 2018.
    Fixed

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    They lost Pierce, who was the key player in that series against Toronto. Other than being a flash in the pan, they stood no chance against Miami due to age and because Deron Williams was nonexistent. Nets are in trouble now.
    and they gained an all star C in Brook Lopez, and a good 6th man in Jarrett Jack. Pierce is 37 and Joe was the key player in that series.Also signed Bojan Bogdonovic

vCash
    Very much so. Not as good as the West, obviously, but soooo much more parity. Yay!

Really, only Indy and Miami got obviously worse...but both will be competitive and maybe Indy gets over the weird post-trade deadline crap. NYK is pretty stagnant but things wen't as poorly as possible last year. Detroit remains pretty stagnant too but I like Stan and they did bring in much needed shooting. BK gets Brook back which should keep them about where they are. Atlanta, Chicago, Toronto, Washington, Charlotte, Cleveland, Boston, Orlando, Philly and Milwaukee should all be better.

vCash
    Crazy Nets can win 49 games without Pierce and Lopez playing but cant win with him back now.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast