Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

NFL rules and punishments are a joke and Greg Hardys situation will prove it

Read this article:
    http://deadspin.com/greg-hardys-girl...ria-1605431366

Now Greg hardy was found guilty by the judge and received a suspended sentence which is a joke but that means the judge believes these statements to be true. Hardy is asking for a trial to overturn the decision.

So does the nfl suspend him 0,1,4,8,16 games? I say maybe one game, but yet you can still lose a season for weed. WTF is wrong with this league?

Guy deserves at least!!! one season with no pay.

Norcal transplant on central Oregon Coast
    vCash
    I'm amazed how little this guy is talked about compared to the other **** ups this offseason. Is there just too little hate for Carolina? Lol

vCash
    If Ben got 6 reduced to 4 without being convicted then this clown deserves 10 with a chance to reduce to 8.
    Coulson Lives

vCash
    If this is his first offense 4-6 games.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    I didn't even know this happened, but what a pathetic piece of ****. I hope he gets suspended for the year, might get 4 games.
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    The league should implement a zero-tolerance policy on abuse charges like this. Keep the marijuana punishments the same (at least for now; once it's legalized in more states, changes should be made), but impose an immediate lifetime ban on spouse abusers like Ray Rice and this *******.

Wishful thinking, of course.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    The league should implement a zero-tolerance policy on abuse charges like this. Keep the marijuana punishments the same (at least for now; once it's legalized in more states, changes should be made), but impose an immediate lifetime ban on spouse abusers like Ray Rice and this *******.

Wishful thinking, of course.
    Just bc pot is legal doesn't mean the nfl should be ok with their players smoking it....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Just bc pot is legal doesn't mean the nfl should be ok with their players smoking it....
    Oh, I agree. I just feel that once the "illegal" aspect of the drug is removed, the punishment should be reduced, if only by a slight margin.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by The Long Shot View Post
    Oh, I agree. I just feel that once the "illegal" aspect of the drug is removed, the punishment should be reduced, if only by a slight margin.
    they have no reason to do so lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    they have no reason to do so lol
    Yea even if every State made it legal the NFL would still stick to not allowing it.

Just about that action boss.

vCash
    He was probably high. Let the kids play.

vCash
    I think he ends up getting suspended for 4 games but we'll see what happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Read this article:
    http://deadspin.com/greg-hardys-girl...ria-1605431366

Now Greg hardy was found guilty by the judge and received a suspended sentence which is a joke but that means the judge believes these statements to be true. Hardy is asking for a trial to overturn the decision.

So does the nfl suspend him 0,1,4,8,16 games? I say maybe one game, but yet you can still lose a season for weed. WTF is wrong with this league?

Guy deserves at least!!! one season with no pay.
    He'll get suspended, but it'll be next season. I'm pretty sure they can't suspend him until he gets his trial finished with a jury (one which he might actually win). I think based on the Roethlisberger suspension, Hardy will be suspended at least 2 games even if he gets off, but if he still gets convicted by a jury he'll probably miss 4-8 games.

I'm a decent fan of on-the-field Hardy, but I wouldn't be completely shocked if he did this, but if you read into the case it's not as cut-and-dry as it seems. The woman is a cocaine addict and Hardy has a 911 call in which he called because she wouldn't leave his residence and was beating him and his friend with a pair of heels. Not to say he didn't do anything, because he probably did, but this seems like a case of Hardy picking ****** people to be around while also being a ****** person.

Nonetheless, if he did it I hope he gets fried, but if he didn't I'd hate to be in a similar situation where a person accuses me and ruins my future. Either way it's safe to say he's gone from Carolina after this year.

Quote Originally Posted by OREcoast49er View Post
    I'm amazed how little this guy is talked about compared to the other **** ups this offseason. Is there just too little hate for Carolina? Lol
    Just too little interest in Carolina. Outside of Cam and Kuechly it's very rare the players get mentioned.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    He was probably high. Let the kids play.
    Win

NFC North: Leading the League in Stupid.

vCash
    I think they are going to probably drop the hammer on him.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast