Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lance Stephenson Signs With The Hornets For 3 Years/27 Million.

27 million, 3 years according to Rick Bonnell, the Hornets beat writer.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 11m
    The Charlotte Hornets will sign Lance Stephenson to a 3-year contract, the last season a team option, the Observer has learned.

Rick Bonnell ‏@rick_bonnell 9m
    Under terms of the deal Stephenson will make $9 million next season and in 2015-16, with a slight raise in the 2016-17 team option.

vCash

Solid deal.. Get him at 9 per and with a team option too

vCash
    MJ doing work. Glad the Hornets will be great for yrs to come with Lance and Al J.

As a Laker fan, pissed Jimbaco and Cupcake didn't make him #1 priority.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

vCash

I know lance has a few screws loose but this is a big loss for Indy. PG has to take that next step this year to fill the void

vCash
    Indy is looking awful. Stephenson gone, West another year older, Hibbert breaking down rapidly and being aggressively shopped. I mean pretty soon this is going to be a Paul George one man show. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop from 1 seed last year all the way down to 7-8 this year with how much better the teams around them are getting this summer.

vCash
    Solid move.Plus 9 millions is cheap for him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Indy is looking awful. Stephenson gone, West another year older, Hibbert breaking down rapidly and being aggressively shopped. I mean pretty soon this is going to be a Paul George one man show. I wouldn't be surprised if they drop from 1 seed last year all the way down to 7-8 this year with how much better the teams around them are getting this summer.
    One last shot in 2014-15, and then the rebuild ensues starting next summer. Book it.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

vCash
    I called this a while back too. The east just keeps getting more talent spread out.
    Toney the savior

@I_am_iman
    "two very winnable games"...FOH #Knickstape #mobdeep #NYKallday

vCash
    Lance Stephenson

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Hornets looking really good. Making some really good move the last couple seasons. Major improvement since the Adam Morrison era.

vCash
    That is a super solid contract for the Hornets. Houston could have used him so much, especially since losing Parsons. I'd pay the extra million a year to replace Ariza with Stephenson. I am curious what his stat line will look like next season.

vCash
    Wasn't the deal he turned down from Indy a little less than 9m per? ....so he held out for what?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    Wasn't the deal he turned down from Indy a little less than 9m per? ....so he held out for what?
    He has kids to feed!

vCash
    oh wow for a second I thought this was the Pelicans. That would be really good. Yeah this is a good pickup for the Hornets though, no doubt.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CELTICS4LYFE View Post
    5 years, $44 million. Him signing with the Hornets confused me because he's going to a lesser team to make only slightly more. The only thing I can think of is that Stephenson wanted to be a main option, not a two or three.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast