Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Suns sign Anthony Tolliver - 2 years / $6 Million

http://basketball.******.com/wiretap/234324/Anthony-Tolliver-Reaches-Two-Year-$6M-Deal-With-Suns
    Free agent Anthony Tolliver has reached agreement on a two-year, $6 million contract with the Phoenix Suns, league sources told ******.

ts a great opportunity for me, Tolliver said by phone. I went into this free agency and it worked out perfectly when Phoenix contacted my agent. With a great nucleus of young players, and the respect I have for Ryan [McDonough], Jeff Hornacek and the entire organization, its a perfect situation. For me, I want to go in there and help any way I can.

The Suns are an up tempo team, and when I was with Golden State I had a similar style. Im able to produce at a high level and this style compares to that Golden State team. I can play the three as well, but my natural position is four, rebounding, hitting open shots. The Suns made it clear Im coming to play the four. Phoenix is a great city, a great family city.

Tolliver, 29, has averaged 6.1 points and 3.7 rebounds in his six NBA seasons.
    Last edited by Duncan = Donkey; 07-16-2014 at 02:18 AM.

vCash
    I hate it, he sucks

vCash
    Is today april first?

vCash
    I will say his shot is a bit better looking. Frye had no arch in it. I'm not too happy about this but I think hes behind marcus at pf

vCash
    Depth signing. I don't like HIM but his game does fit with our system and it provides some competition at back up PF for Mook. Smart move.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mdm692 View Post
    Depth signing. I don't like HIM but his game does fit with our system and it provides some competition at back up PF for Mook. Smart move.
    Exactly. I could see this leading to a deal down the line but probably, for now, a depth signing as you said.

vCash
    Damn he's still alive? I never thought he would recover after amare dunked his *** to the floor

vCash
    Damn he's still alive? I never thought he would recover after amare dunked his *** to the floor

Lmao!!! Apparently he lives..
    Have faith in McD all part of his master plan (;

Eat Your Heart Out JPHX!!!

vCash
    Not a fan...
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    I hope the 2nd year is a team option
    I Heart Kimmi Smiles

Support Her!

vCash
    No one on the market makes us THAT much better so why overspend for a Monroe or even Davis when you can get Tolliver for cheap and then get in the market next year for a star.

vCash
    Only 400K of Tollivers 2nd year is guaranteed. I have a feeling that some kind of trade is in the works.

vCash
    http://www.brightsideofthesun.com/2014/7/16/5904557/new-phoenix-sun-anthony-tolliver-fits-right-in

Decent read. Ya its been really hush aboit bledsoe... I really want him here... and dragic lol

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 7secondsORless View Post
    Only 400K of Tollivers 2nd year is guaranteed. I have a feeling that some kind of trade is in the works.
    Good