Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Wizards a threat??

Are the Wizards a threat in the east??

Made it to the second round last year and kept their core together.

Think Pierce is an upgrade over Ariza FOR THEM. His experience, decision/playmaking n clutchness is something they were lacking last season in the playoffs.

Good balance of young guys n vets, think they are lacking a good scoring punch off the bench tho.

The top teams in the East have a lot of question marks this year, does Indy keep Lance? How do the Cavs gel? How does Rose bounce back? What are the Heat? Brooklyn is one huge question mark all together.....

So how do you think the Wizards fair in the East??

vCash
    Yes

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    My grandma would be a threat in the east. If you can walk and jump, and you have 5 people on the court, you're a threat in the east.
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    They can be. But I think they will be a REAL threat and have a real chance of winning East if Wall & Beal continue to keep getting better and becomes stars.
    Top 10 Rappers Right Now
    1. Nas 2. Kendrick Lamar 3. Jay-Z 4. J Cole 5. Lupe Fiasco 6. Pusha-T 7. Kanye West 8. Logic 9. Drake 10. Wale

Top 10 Rappers of all-time
    1. 2Pac 2. Nas 3. Rakim 4. Notorious B.I.G. 5. Jay-Z 6. Eminem 7. KRS-One 8. Public Enemy (Chuck D) 9. Common 10. Ice Cube

Follow me, @bharjan

vCash
    I still have the heat over them but it will be close

vCash
    They are a team to keep an eye on for sure!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by balla345 View Post
    I still have the heat over them but it will be close
    Really??

vCash
    Top 4 for sure.
    If some things go their way, they could represent the east in the finals this coming season.

vCash
    We know about Wall and beal. I think Wall will make PP better then he was last season. He is a better shooter then Ariza. You got Gortat. The biggest ? I have is will Nene stay healthy. Humphries will replace Booker. Gooden and Miller return. Porter will get more playing time. Expect to see more of Rice Jr
    Last edited by j-bay; 07-15-2014 at 09:55 PM.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    They are in a cluster of 5 including the Bulls, Pacers, Raptors, Wizards and Cavs that could all vie for the 5th seed as easily as 1st. Should be fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I have the cavs and the pacers (if they get their act together) over them still. I have them neck and neck or slightly ahead of my raps.

vCash

Wizards a threat??

Absolutely. Really like their moves this offseason. If Wall and BB take a step forward they will be scary.

vCash
    They have a good chance. Nene has to stay healthy though. That 1, 2 punch of gortat and nene is great.

vCash
    A threat to get in the second round and make some noise. No shame in that for them...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony_Starks View Post
    A threat to get in the second round and make some noise. No shame in that for them...
    They could get to the EC and make some noise.

PAPI SMASH!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast