Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Dirk re-signs for 3/25m

I mean wow! He is making peanuts compared to what he should be making..

Dirk Nowitzki is no longer unemployed. Deal with Mavs is officially done. Per @ESPNSteinLine, it's actually $25M over 3 years (Monta $).

Dirk is going to heaven

New York Yankees

Dallas Mavericks

New Jersey Devils
    Seattle Seahawks
    HW: Brock "The White Gorilla"Lesnar
    MW: Lyoto "The Dragon" Machida
    WW: Jonny "BIGG RIGG" hendricks
    LW: Nate Diaz
    FLW: John "The Magician" Dodson
    Dale Earnhardt Jr.
    Favorite Athletes: Dirk Nowitzki, Brock Lesnar & Lyoto Machida

vCash
    Daaaaaaaaamn. Gotta respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    And there are people rubbing one out to pictures of Wade because his old *** took $17 mil per instead of $21 mil.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

Trill Team

vCash
    What a fkn steal. But wait....He's old and Parsons and chandler suck and Monta too

Oh

Great signing! Way to go dirk!
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

vCash
    Yeah, 8ish a year is pretty solid. Still, he'll be 36, 37 and 38 years-old during this contract. There's gonna be some eventual regression. Without a doubt he'll be worth way more than $8M this next year, but only time will tell about 37 and 38. It's certainly likely to still be a bargain. But there is some risk here, for sure. Not a ton, but some.

Pretty similar to the Duncan contract he signed at a nearly identical age. 3 years, 30 million.
    I no longer care about anything here except for the Entertainment Forum, which sucks; the Music forum, which sucks; and the Magic forum, which does NOT suck.

Love y'all!

Except for all of y'all.

#FreePablo
    #FreeManRam
    #FreePablo

vCash
    I would marry Dirk

vCash
    Cuban is definitely hooking him up under the table. He's got some Magic/LA deal going on. If he went all-out FA mode he could have gotten about $70 million more in guaranteed money.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ManRam View Post
    Yeah, 8ish a year is pretty solid. Still, he'll be 36, 37 and 38 years-old during this contract. There's gonna be some eventual regression. Without a doubt he'll be worth way more than $8M this next year, but only time will tell about 37 and 38. It's certainly likely to still be a bargain. But there is some risk here, for sure. Not a ton, but some.

Pretty similar to the Duncan contract he signed at a nearly identical age. 3 years, 30 million.
    5m less.. He's trying to one up him lol

vCash
    I thought it was supposed to be 3 yr 30M initially. Looks like he took a 5M pay cut on top of that.

I really hope there is a lockout next time around and the players stand their ground. Owners should not be rewarded for this garbage.

I'M BAAAAAAACCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!

vCash
    I am shocked that Dirk Nowitzki would take this little. One of the few players who actually cares about team success more than about money. Then again, I guess it's easier to not care so much about money when you've made over a hundred million dollars with the Mavericks.

In the other thread, people were saying how Wade is the most loyal guy in the NBA... I think Dirk Nowitzki and Tim Duncan, with the slight edge going to Dirk. Not only is he taking less money, but to my knowledge, Dirk has never even courted/visited other teams during FA (Duncan has with Orlando in the past).

Dirk and Duncan are 2 of my favorite players, and even though I can never be loyal to a team (only fans of their players), how do you not love/respect his sacrifice?

vCash
    Wouldn't be surprised if Cuban was "making it worth his while" via other means.

vCash
    I have no idea what the hell Wade is doing taking $15 mil/year at this point. If "team loyalty" is a premium for NBA fans, Dirk makes Wade look pretty bad.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    And there are people rubbing one out to pictures of Wade because his old *** took $17 mil per instead of $21 mil.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Wouldn't be surprised if Cuban was "making it worth his while" via other means.
    Like what? What favors did Tim Ducan get for his pay cut?

Please tell us

vCash
    Jordan Hill makes more than him lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast