Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash

Farewell Candlestick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x-ATduK8osA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GiGp_bz5Ig

First is the most complete, second vid is the last drive by Montana. When Debartolo catches the last pass I bawled my eyes out. Thank you for the memories 9ers, Candlestick!

I know it's not huge news and many younger fans don't care sadly, but I know a few old school hardcore fans lurk this forum, so I am doing this for us. It wasn't televised and many of us couldn't make it. Myself, I grew up going to the stick, I will enjoy the new place, but I have unforgettable memories of my childhood from the 'stick, so farewell Candlestick!

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Just watched the video's. Thanks for posting. Brought a smile to my face seeing Montana throw that last pass.

Now, I'm starting to feel old. Depression is kicking in....lol.

vCash
    Yea, it was a special night, I cried when eddie caught that ball.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

vCash
    The new stadium sucks. The location sucks, the parking sucks, the architecture sucks, the sod sucks, the scoreboard sucks, the prices suck, the time it takes to dive to Santa Clara sucks, the lack of BART or any viable/affordable trains going there sucks. I can honestly say I'll never go to a game there unless I'm given tickets and have a driver taking me there. Even then I'd be stuck in traffic to and from the game for hours. I'll save the money and headache and watch games with friends on the old big screen TV.

vCash
    Not sure if serious.....or serious.

vCash
    Sad but awesome. We will miss the crazy wind and "unique" design of The Stick for football.