Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Just 19-days away and counting until the Bills play their first game of the year.

Bills kickoff Sunday Aug. 3rd against the Giants HOF game.

I think most starters will play into the 3rd quarter for this game. (except CJ and Freddie) .

Besides the obvious, with us keeping an eye on EJ, who will Bills fans be paying the most attention to?

From all the reports, TJ Graham, Easley and I think they said Hagen, one will most likely be cut after this game, and another after the next. Watkins, Woods, Williams and Goodwin are locks.

vCash
    I'm watching how Preston Brown plays, he needs to fill in for Kiko!

Leafs, Raps, Jays, and Bills fan!

vCash
    I'm looking forward to watching a lot of the players... I'm looking to see how well the defense can do. First and foremost I'm looking for some real development from EJ.

vCash
    Yeah no matter what, every Bills fan will be watching EJ's every move.

Just keep an eye on where EJ throws the ball. We need him to show opposing coaches that he is able to throw a sideline pass. If everything is up the middle, Defensive coaches will begin to clutter the middle and force him to throw to the sidelines for the incompletion.

On a side note. The Patriots could lose, at the very least, 5 first round picks. Apparently the NFL found out that 33 text messages were sent to Aaron Hernandez, by Bill Belichick, before the murder. During this time frame, under NFL rules, coaches are not able to talk to their players.

Goodell is looking into the texts and the rules pretty much say, 3 violations is a mandatory lost pick. The most a punishment can be is 5 lost picks and 5 million in fines. Bills fans just have to hope that there is one tiny mention of "football" in the texts. If the texts are all about useless crap then they are off the hook, but any mention of football, whether it is a reference to working out, practicing, healthy diet, etc is a penalty.
    Last edited by sabres11; 07-18-2014 at 12:39 PM.

vCash
    ohh man. ^that'd be sweet

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Another thing I a looking forward to watch is the back up QB battle. Marrone for some reason is in love with Tuel and Lewis, so I am hoping they both show me more that they did last year. Last year, they both looked like marginal 2nd stringers at best. Some plays were made, but in the end, with the games on the line, they both were disastrous, folding under pressure. Do the Bills stick with them, or keep an eye on the free agent list, once some players start to cut.