Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Waiters tired of bench role ?

RT @dionwaiters3: Nooooooooo RT @CavsForever_: Would you accept the role of coming off the bench or..? @dionwaiters3

With Wiggins looks like he might be staying and starting over Waiters who seems to want to get a better role now ; is best for them to cut their loses ?

In the past it was shown that Philly / Chicago / NY showed interest in trading for him , should those talks open again ?

Chicago would be a scary place for him to end up in , Dunleavy for Waiters matches salary wise and both offer a team need for each other . Dunleavy could become a bigger asset if the Cavs miss out on Miller and Allen as well . Bulls have the Kings pick and could offer another future 1st as well for Waiters . The picks could also be used in a Love deal . Waiters value looks to have taken a dip because of the Kyrie thing so I wouldn't expect the Cavs to get the world for the 3rd year guard . But that Bulls trade makes sense and seems fair .

vCash
    I think Wiggins will be traded for Kevin Love. It's best for both sides (for Wiggins and for Cavs in the immediate future) because Wiggins won't be able to develop much with LeBron James and Kyrie Irving hogging the ball. LeBron doesn't mind passing the ball, but let's be real--he's the star of the Cavaliers again. I think everyone was shocked when LeBron picked Cleveland over Miami, including the Cavaliers who had just drafted Wiggins. I wonder how that makes Kyrie feel, if not Wiggins. By doing the trade, 1) They get Kevin Love and 2) Wiggins gets his own team in the T'Wolves to develop properly and 3) Waiters gets the starting role at SG.

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    I think Minny will want to ditch Kevin Martin in any Kevin Love deal , they made that known . So Martin and Love could be headed to Cle , a third team needs to be involved tho . Minny doesn't want his cap anymore .

vCash
    Trade Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett and maybe some picks to Minnesota. Start Wiggins at SG (capable of playing that) and get Love on board. I'm not liking Waiters's attitude.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Trade Waiters, Thompson, and Bennett and maybe some picks to Minnesota. Start Wiggins at SG (capable of playing that) and get Love on board. I'm not liking Waiters's attitude.
    Minny already rejected that trade , Minny wants Wiggins and the Cavs pretty much said he's untouchable .

vCash
    Waiters, Bennett who is beyond garbage, and Thompson are not worth Love. Its Wiggins or no deal.

vCash
    Hes a scrub,cancer, and chucker ...according to most people on here. Oh and he punched kyrie
    Get ya Popcorn ready

vCash
    id trade kyrie for love and keep wiggins

u dont need a pg with lebron on the team

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by utl768 View Post
    id trade kyrie for love and keep wiggins

u dont need a pg with lebron on the team
    What need would that fill for the Wolves? They already have Rubio...

vCash
    So..... Dion might have to get used to it.. Or request a trade..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    What need would that fill for the Wolves? They already have Rubio...
    Rubio wants a max contact .... I think it's safe to say he will be living if Kyrie is there .

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    I think Wiggins will be traded for Kevin Love. It's best for both sides (for Wiggins and for Cavs in the immediate future) because Wiggins won't be able to develop much with LeBron James and Kyrie Irving hogging the ball. LeBron doesn't mind passing the ball, but let's be real--he's the star of the Cavaliers again. I think everyone was shocked when LeBron picked Cleveland over Miami, including the Cavaliers who had just drafted Wiggins. I wonder how that makes Kyrie feel, if not Wiggins. By doing the trade, 1) They get Kevin Love and 2) Wiggins gets his own team in the T'Wolves to develop properly and 3) Waiters gets the starting role at SG.
    Are you the same person that said Melo will be a Laker?

vCash
    Entitled player who is very streaky, a locker room cancer, and can't play defense.

Trade him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Rubio wants a max contact .... I think it's safe to say he will be living if Kyrie is there .
    Everybody wants a max contract. And I wouldnt be surprised if the Wolves gave him one after losing Love.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Everybody wants a max contract. And I wouldnt be surprised if the Wolves gave him one after losing Love.
    The point is he doesn't deserve it , not even close to it . He's trash

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast