Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Official, unofficial Jordan Clarkson hype thread

Dude's got some spunk, at 6'5 he's a pretty nice little combo guard,the combo with him and Kendall Marshall is nice. Kendall at 6'4, Clarkson at 6'5. Lot of heart, worries me with dribbling too much though, but that can be coached out. I think we got a real steal, a solid rotation player with 6th man potential.

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    The Lakers were aggressive with no 2nd round pick. They wanted him for a reason.

vCash
    I am liking what I am seeing from him in the summer league. I honestly didn't think he would play that good.

vCash
    Jordan played well off the ball. It will be interesting to see what lakers have plan for him. Do you bring him on our roster or do you let him development in D-league for a whole year.

vCash
    There is a reason the Lakers paid 2 million dollars for his rights.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by your-mama-ugly View Post
    Jordan played well off the ball. It will be interesting to see what lakers have plan for him. Do you bring him on our roster or do you let him development in D-league for a whole year.
    Play him in the Nba for one year,then we'll see if he has to develop or if he's ready.Plus we have a backcourt who is injury prone,having a player that can play both positions is good for us.

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    Lakers need to get this kid Clarkson as much playing time this season as they can, This kid has some skills, has size and seems to be very confident.. They need to keep him on the roster so he and Randle can start developing chemistry for the long run, that might include some stints in D-league if the Lakers are not doing bad and he's not getting much playing time, but the Lakers need to start developing him now.

vCash
    Quickness is his strength. I loved his perimeter D at the end of the game vs GS.

He is feisty. We might not miss Farmar or Bazemore that much...perhap the FO does know what they're doing...we can always dream
    LINSANITY

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLynch View Post
    Play him in the Nba for one year,then we'll see if he has to develop or if he's ready.Plus we have a backcourt who is injury prone,having a player that can play both positions is good for us.
    I am all about playing this kid and letting him developed. I just hope he doesn't get lost with in our team and are very crowded back court. So my point is, if he not going to play with big boys, send him down to the defenders so he can develope and play.

vCash
    Might as well give the young guys some minutes to develop on a worthless season so in the future they can be able to contribute when it actually matters. If they have rookie slumps it only helps us retain our pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy:28797240
    Might as well give the young guys some minutes to develop on a worthless season so in the future they can be able to contribute when it actually matters. If they have rookie slumps it only helps us retain our pick.
    Exactly were not winning **** so time to develop the young talent. I hope he takes the back up spot from Marshall while Nash is inevitably sitting his crippled *** out with one of 12 different injuries.
    Last edited by bleedprple&gold; 07-15-2014 at 03:16 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by your-mama-ugly View Post
    I am all about playing this kid and letting him developed. I just hope he doesn't get lost with in our team and are very crowded back court. So my point is, if he not going to play with big boys, send him down to the defenders so he can develope and play.
    Crowded,but injury prone.Kobe played 6 games and he's coming back from injury,Nash played 15 games and he's 40,Lin and Young played almost and entire season,but as backup.I think Clarkson will have his fair share of minutes this year

"No tats on the right arm.Strictly for buckets" -Nick Young A.K.A Swaggy-P

vCash
    We're paying Nash around 9m, right? Least he could do is tutor the young guy. I saw Marshall dish out a great assist yesterday that looked like vintage Nash and it made me wonder if Marshall benefited last season with us having Nash around.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PurpleLynch View Post
    Crowded,but injury prone.Kobe played 6 games and he's coming back from injury,Nash played 15 games and he's 40,Lin and Young played almost and entire season,but as backup.I think Clarkson will have his fair share of minutes this year
    There a good chance LA is bringing back Wesley Johnson and Xavier Henry. I see clarkson being more effective playing the 2 guard position.

vCash
    He's got the opportunity to prove himself this season. Let the kid play. I'd rather have 1 year of a young athletic kid learning the ropes than old man Nash out there giving you 8 minutes a game and losing anyway.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast