Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Came across this on Espn

http://m.espn.go.com/nfl/story?storyId=11214715

How Lavonte David isnt even in the MIX is mind numbing. He was the best def player last year. He is a magnet to the ball. He can cover and rush the ball. The dude is a freak. He was very low on the 100 list. How Aldon smith a guy who cant even get on the field is ranked higher. Kyle Williams -_- im not even gonna go there! Hes neen snubed out of ROTY DPOY, 2 probowls and wasnt even on the list last year. We have the best DT in MCCoy people who say SUH can suck a fat one and LB David who was twice the player Luke was. The disrespect David get irks the hell out of me.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Unfortunately, he's probably going to continue to get snubbed until the Buccaneers start winning consistently.

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Unfortunately, he's probably going to continue to get snubbed until the Buccaneers start winning consistently.
    Yep! I catch myself feeling sorry for Bucs fans for the past 6-7 years, but then I think about the Lions, Browns, Jags etc and it's not so bad. At least we have a coach and defense to believe in! If our offense steps up, we could turn this kind of article around. David will get his love. He and G Mac are already being recognized by coaches and players around the league. I am not worried about what 1 beat writer has to say.
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    Yep! I catch myself feeling sorry for Bucs fans for the past 6-7 years, but then I think about the Lions, Browns, Jags etc and it's not so bad. At least we have a coach and defense to believe in! If our offense steps up, we could turn this kind of article around. David will get his love. He and G Mac are already being recognized by coaches and players around the league. I am not worried about what 1 beat writer has to say.
    the great players on those teams get the respect they deserve, joe Thomas, joe haden, suh, megatron, mjd

best dt for McCoy is super arguable especially with atkins healthy tho I still take gmc

Lavonte David not making the ****ing pro bowl is UN-MOTHER****ING-ACCEPTABLE, if someone as good as him last year doesn't make the pro-bowl, then it's clearly not working and we should get rid of the ****ing thing.

At least he made All-Pro which has always been better and probably always will.

Another issue is he plays in the same division as Kuechly who got a ton of hype and then has played really well to back it up. Anybody who sees 54 in action knows hes the most dominant versatile defensive player in the league. Incredible run defender, Ive never seen or heard of a player so good against the run in his first 2 years. Hes very good against the pass game as well, he treats screens like runs BLOWS EM UP, hes super quick and quite fast, very hard to block when he blitzes, he can drop back and pick guys off THEN TAKE EM TO THE HOUSE, numerous first down saving tackles after the catch on guys who weren't his responsibility.

GUYS A ****ING MONSTER.

His pace is incredible, if he keeps it up people are gonna go crazy for him.
    If we got anybody in here to collects Lavonte stuff lmk love to see what others have.

Let's go Bucs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet:28811110
    Quote Originally Posted by andrews1469 View Post
    the great players on those teams get the respect they deserve, joe Thomas, joe haden, suh, megatron, mjd

best dt for McCoy is super arguable especially with atkins healthy tho I still take gmc

Lavonte David not making the ****ing pro bowl is UN-MOTHER****ING-ACCEPTABLE, if someone as good as him last year doesn't make the pro-bowl, then it's clearly not working and we should get rid of the ****ing thing.

At least he made All-Pro which has always been better and probably always will.

Another issue is he plays in the same division as Kuechly who got a ton of hype and then has played really well to back it up. Anybody who sees 54 in action knows hes the most dominant versatile defensive player in the league. Incredible run defender, Ive never seen or heard of a player so good against the run in his first 2 years. Hes very good against the pass game as well, he treats screens like runs BLOWS EM UP, hes super quick and quite fast, very hard to block when he blitzes, he can drop back and pick guys off THEN TAKE EM TO THE HOUSE, numerous first down saving tackles after the catch on guys who weren't his responsibility.

GUYS A ****ING MONSTER.

His pace is incredible, if he keeps it up people are gonna go crazy for him.
    If we got anybody in here to collects Lavonte stuff lmk love to see what others have.
    100% agree.. another thing people dont realize is hes good at play recognition. I cant tell you how many times ive seen him jump up and down trying to get his teammates attention and trying to audible the play.
    http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_4ESkVmxCzCA/TJgFFqxdhmI/AAAAAAAAACQ/yEaxqznjzxc/s1600/anderson-silva-vs-chael-sonnen.jpg
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Listening to NFL radio they have Mark Dominick as a host and they were talking about David and he was saying how he's gonna be the best LB in the league but the guy that was hosting with him brought up that idiotically called late hit against NY. He actually said that's what he's most known for.
    I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more with that. But unfortunately the big media pundits who don't watch our games are only gonna know him for that play (Which was a bad call to begin with). However giving him a year with Lovie and our LB's coach I get the feeling the rest of the league are gonna know what we've known for a while. That David is the best LB in the league period.

vCash
    Serious question. Which season was more impressive: Lavonte David in 2013 or Derrick Brooks in 2002?

Fire the cannons.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts:28812834
    Listening to NFL radio they have Mark Dominick as a host and they were talking about David and he was saying how he's gonna be the best LB in the league but the guy that was hosting with him brought up that idiotically called late hit against NY. He actually said that's what he's most known for.
    I'm sorry but I couldn't disagree more with that. But unfortunately the big media pundits who don't watch our games are only gonna know him for that play (Which was a bad call to begin with). However giving him a year with Lovie and our LB's coach I get the feeling the rest of the league are gonna know what we've known for a while. That David is the best LB in the league period.
    thats bullcrap! Ill do you one better besides Watt and maybe Revis I think hes the best def in the game. Quick ive been a Buc fans since I was a kid and over time 2002 season for Brooks is becoming a blur I was only 12 when that season happened. I think im gonna have to go with Davids season
    Diamondbacks
    Tampa Bucs
    PHX Suns
    Coyotes
    kyle MMA record 1-0

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quikdraw View Post
    Serious question. Which season was more impressive: Lavonte David in 2013 or Derrick Brooks in 2002?
    Wow as a long time Bucs fan I've gotta say this is a tough question. But I've gotta go Brooks in 2002 and the separation between the two for me is the returns for TD's he had on interceptions. However given how good David played in the short time and bad coaching he's had I believe he can do the same.

vCash
    Under the radar is our teams middle name. People can sleep all they want on Lavonte. Hes going to wreck ***** when their team comes to town. Hes the best kept secret in the NFL right now. He will thrive under Lovies direction. Seeing him only get better would be one scary scene.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Before Lavonte came along my favorite player was Brooks. I can respect somebody saying DBs 02 was better but I don't believe it was. DB had 4 tds that year, but Lavonte bested him in most major categories.

Tackles(Total) - LD 145 DB 117
    INTs - LD 5 DB 5
    FF - LD 2 DB 1
    FR - LD 1 DB 1
    Def. TDs - LD 0 DB 4
    Sacks - LD 7 DB 1

Im sure if somebody really took the time to go figure out points off of turnovers for these guys it would be pretty close. O almost forgot

Result - LD No Pro Bowl DB DPOY

Let's go Bucs