Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Jimmy Graham and the Saints Strike Deal

as adam shefter reports deal is 4 years 40 million dollars and 21 million guaranteed.

vCash
    That's reasonable
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Good for Jimmy. He did earn it.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Gronk is much better. Quite a bit of money for the second best TE in the game. Look for TEs pay to increase because of this deal.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch:28796000
    Gronk is much better. Quite a bit of money for the second best TE in the game. Look for TEs pay to increase because of this deal.
    Doesnt mean squat when hardly on the field. Availability is a big deal

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    They are neck and neck. Graham is a better pass catcher than Gronk and Gronk is a better blocker.
    DO NOT TRUST YOUR PETS TO NEMACOLIN WOODLANDS KENNEL

On 7/20/14 we took our Calla and Pebble for a stay while on vacation. On 7/21 Calla, who is diabetic, was given 10x her insulin dosage. She wasn't found until 12 hours after being overdosed. After a week and a half of suffering we made the tough decision to put her down because of brain damage and a lack of a quality of life. She was only 7 and her breed lives until their 20's. Over half of our beloved Calla's life was stolen from us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20:28796011
    Oh I agree but give Gronk the ball and he is unstoppable. If he can get healthy and stay that way he is imo more dangerous.

Me and my Boys.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    They are neck and neck. Graham is a better pass catcher than Gronk and Gronk is a better blocker.
    I don't know if its neck and neck it's not like Graham's pass catching is so much better than Gronkowski's that it makes up for the crappy blocking.

I believe Graham was playing hurt the 2nd half of the season so maybe his blocking will improve next season.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 07-15-2014 at 10:50 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch:28796046
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffG20:28796011
    Oh I agree but give Gronk the ball and he is unstoppable. If he can get healthy and stay that way he is imo more dangerous.
    Agree as well. Gronk would be my first choice if he can give me about 14 games.

vCash
    I wish the saints just franchise tagged him the rest of his career. I hate gronk, but in my opinion he is the best tight end in the league. They're about equal in terms of pass catching, but gronk is a much better blocker. I also don't like graham trying to claim he's a receiver. That to me is like if Darren sproles tried to get receiver money because he's caught so many balls the past few years. Just be happy with being the highest payed tight end.

titties

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    I don't know if its neck and neck it's not like Graham's pass catching is so much better than Gronkowski's that it makes up for the crappy blocking.

I believe Graham was playing hurt the 2nd half of the season so maybe his blocking will improve next season.
    Graham seems to pretty clearly want to be a WR. Probably worth comparing him to WRs even though it was ruled he is still currently a TE.

"Hater" is a term used by weak minded people in the face of legitimate criticism.
    -Scott van Pelt

vCash
    Well look for Vernon Davis to be a FA in two years. He wants more money already and this is gonna push him right out the door. He's gonna be 31 when his deal is up, no way I see SF paying him this much (or more) at that point. His only weapon is speed which by then will (likely) decline, he doesn't have the hands/routes of a Tony G/Gates to get that much money into his mid-late 30s.

vCash
    I was expecting slightly more $. Didn't think a deal would get done.

vCash
    I think he could have gotten more elsewhere, plus with the WR/TE arbitration going on, didnt think he would resign.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    This surprises me...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast