Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    vCash
    1500

    Your teams best of the last decade?

    I wanted to keep it recent to avoid having younger franchises left out.also makes it a bit more tough. So who would be your favorite teams all Time best team you could put together? How would it stack up against other teams?

    You can only choose players that played for your team at least a season and at the state they played for your team. So for example don't think Cleveland can use Shaq cause he's an all time great. He was mediocre in Cleveland not elite like in La or Oralando. I'll go first!

    Goran Dragic
    James Harden
    Tracy Mcgrady
    Luis Scola
    Yao Ming

    Bench: Lowry,Parsons,D.Howard, Carl Landry, Artest, Courtney Lee, Shane Battier.

    Offense would be Crazy and Yaos defense along with Prime Tmacs defense and Dragics defense would KILL!

    Doing this made me realize how weak Houston has been at the PF position the last 10+ years.
    Texans Time is here!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,607
    vCash
    1500
    Rajon Rondo
    Ray Allen
    Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett
    Al Jefferson

    On the bench we'd have Antoine Walker and Kendrick Perkins.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by hugepatsfan View Post
    Rajon Rondo
    Ray Allen
    Paul Pierce
    Kevin Garnett
    Al Jefferson

    On the bench we'd have Antoine Walker and Kendrick Perkins.
    Can't forget Jeff green. Dude is a monster

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Rhode Island
    Posts
    22,607
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    Can't forget Jeff green. Dude is a monster
    He's a monster one every 5 games. For the other ones he gets like 10 points.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Haha View Post
    What I feel right now is like the satisfaction you feel when a highly judgmental, moralistic televangelist gets caught screwing a male hooker.
    NE Patriots Forum HOF (Class of 2011)

    Trill Team

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    11,305
    vCash
    9209
    Chris Paul
    Cat Mobley
    Corey Maggette
    Elton Brand
    DeAndre Jordan
    Bench: Sam Cassell, Eric Gordon, Matt Barnes, Blake Griffin, Chris Kaman, Eric Bledsoe, idk who I'd take as a 12th player. Maybe JJ Redick for shooting.
    Last edited by goingfor28; 07-14-2014 at 06:53 PM. Reason: I didn't follow the rules the 1st time
    10 Rec, 96 YD, 1TD
    injured.....again

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    551
    vCash
    1500
    .
    Last edited by RAPS424; 07-14-2014 at 05:58 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Whitby
    Posts
    551
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by rockets-fan View Post
    I wanted to keep it recent to avoid having younger franchises left out.also makes it a bit more tough. So who would be your favorite teams all Time best team you could put together? How would it stack up against other teams?

    You can only choose players that played for your team at least a season and at the state they played for your team. So for example don't think Cleveland can use Shaq cause he's an all time great. He was mediocre in Cleveland not elite like in La or Oralando. I'll go first!

    Goran Dragic
    James Harden
    Tracy Mcgrady
    Luis Scola
    Yao Ming

    Bench: Lowry,Parsons,D.Howard, Carl Landry, Artest, Courtney Lee, Shane Battier.

    Offense would be Crazy and Yaos defense along with Prime Tmacs defense and Dragics defense would KILL!

    Doing this made me realize how weak Houston has been at the PF position the last 10+ years.
    How does Hakeem not make this list ?
    Or is that too far back ?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23,744
    vCash
    1500
    bulls 04-14
    rose/augustin/robinson
    hinrich/gordon/butler
    deng/salmons/brewer
    gibson/nocioni/boozer
    noah/chandler/miller

    coach:thibs
    Last edited by abe_froman; 07-14-2014 at 06:08 PM.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    23,744
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RAPS424 View Post
    How does Hakeem not make this list ?
    Or is that too far back ?
    read the title: "of the last decade"

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by RAPS424 View Post
    How does Hakeem not make this list ?
    Or is that too far back ?
    Yea I didn't wanna make it that far back, it would've been so easy if I did.

    Hakeem, Drexler, Sampson and all the Laker greats and Jordan and ect ect so from 2004 to now

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    64,285
    vCash
    500
    Starters:

    Chauncey Billups
    Rip Hamilton
    Tayshaun Prince
    Rasheed Wallace
    Ben Wallace

    Bench: Andre Drummond, Greg Monroe, Rodney Stuckey, Lindsey Hunter and whoever else I missed



    Catches: 6 Yards: 72 TDs: 1

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,135
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    Starters:

    Chauncey Billups
    Rip Hamilton
    Tayshaun Prince
    Rasheed Wallace
    Ben Wallace

    Bench: Andre Drummond, Greg Monroe, Rodney Stuckey, Lindsey Hunter and whoever else I missed
    2004 NBA champs haha

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,932
    vCash
    1500
    Heat Roster:

    PG- Gary Payton
    SG- Dwyane Wade
    SF- LeBron
    PF- Bosh/Mourning??
    C- Shaq


    That whole team in their prime? Unbeatable...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •