Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 162
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500

    Are The Chicago Bulls the Best Team in the East?

    After signing Pau Gasol and assuming Derrick Rose is back to full health, the Bulls starting 5 consists of:
    Rose
    Butler
    McDermott/Mirotic?
    Gasol
    Noah

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    vCash
    1500
    this won't end well

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1500
    Is MJ coming back too? Making health related assumptions about Rose seems like a fruitless endeavor.

    It's Cleveland for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    BK, NY
    Posts
    2,413
    vCash
    1500
    The Bulls have a great starting 5 with a healthy Rose, and adding Gasol, but I'm not sure we can anoint them just yet, maybe. You still have Indy(even though it looks like their losing Lance) and we still have to see if Love gets shipped to the Cavs....but for now I guess I won't argue if you want to put them there....I really like their starting 5 and adding Mirotic, and Mcbuckets strengthens their bench a lot.


    JETS KNICKS YANKEES

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    vCash
    1500
    Cleveland wont win the East imo. 33 wins last year or something like that? I guess if they get Love then they could.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1500
    ^wut?

    Lebron has won 60 games by himself before. Love is a career loser, not quite sure I follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    10
    vCash
    1500
    Unless Cleveland gets Love, I feel like LeBron is going to have the problem he has always had, not having a legitimate big man

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    ^wut?

    Lebron has won 60 games by himself before. Love is a career loser, not quite sure I follow.
    60 games? I am quite sure you don't follow much of anything.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1500
    Love is a *****, and is hardly a legitimate big man. AV was tearing it up before he got injured, he is a much better "big" if he can stay on the floor. I'm not suggesting he's a better player than Love (that would be foolish, but AV has a better fit as a defensive big).

    Regardless, again, Lebron has won the east by himself before.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    60 games? I am quite sure you don't follow much of anything.
    What are you crying about?

    If the question is who will win the east in the regular season, the answer is Cleveland. If the question is who will make it to the finals, I don't see what's a safer pick then the team who just signed the best player in the world.

    Feel free to have a different opinion, but challenging me isn't going to work out in your favor.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

  11. 07-14-2014, 10:49 AM
    Reason
    Insulting is not a debate... / response to deleted psot

  12. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    \_(ツ)_/
    Posts
    63,888
    vCash
    500
    I think so but there are a lot of questions, however. I think it can go REALLY REALLY good this year, but at the same time there's enough room for error that who knows.

    I think it will take Cleveland sometime. LeBron has shown he can carry lesser teams to insane records, but this is a much different roster. He might not have that great team defense to lean on. I'd certainly put money on Chicago winning the East over Cleveland at this point in time.

  13. 07-14-2014, 10:51 AM
    Reason
    Insulting is not a debate... / response to deleted psot

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,065
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    What is your point? Your insulting me for providing facts, and you've said nothing. Be quiet.
    A fact? Lebron won 60 games by himself is a fact? Sounds subjective to me. You deal in hyperbole.

  15. #13
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Lincoln, CA
    Posts
    8,380
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Holydiver View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MonroeFAN View Post
    ^wut?

    Lebron has won 60 games by himself before. Love is a career loser, not quite sure I follow.
    60 games? I am quite sure you don't follow much of anything.
    What he's talking about is when LeBron was on the Cavs before. They had a 60 win season. And then when LeBron left, the team was the worst team in the league. Like 15 wins that season, or something ridiculous.

  16. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    815
    vCash
    1500
    Let's wait and see if Rose is even healthy enough to play for team USA first, then let's see how he's capable of playing, then let's start to speculate.

  17. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,350
    vCash
    1500
    lol, ok. He had a little help. Significantly less than he will this season, and he managed to win 60 games.

    You deal in semantics, sweet dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •