Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Chandler Parsons Will Be Added to Team USA Roster

http://www.sportando.com/en/national...sa-roster.html

Marc Stein: BIG night for Chandler Parsons. ESPN has learned Parsons will be added to Team USA roster announced Monday by USA Basketball.

Early indications are USA Basketball will take roughly 20 players to Vegas for what will be 12-man roster to compete in 2014 FIBA World Cup
    (Dallas and Houston fans: Talk about this and not about the FA acquisition in this thread please!)

What is everyone's thoughts on this? Does he make the roster or not (a lot of stars are not going to be playing in it)?

vCash

Chandler Parsons Will Be Added to Team USA Roster

who cares?
    Quote Originally Posted by WillisLovechild View Post
    First Tier:
    Calvin Johnson
    AJ Green
    Julio Jones
    Brandon Marshall
    Andre Johnson
    Larry Fitzgerald
    Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Michael Crabtree

vCash
    He is a rising star!

Will only get better under Carlisle too

Mavs finally have young talent, he's only 25.

vCash
    Congratulations Parsons!

vCash
    he will probably make the final cut , his game fits very well for fiba game and Coach K is about making a team vs a colection of stars.
    And he needs to take the best team posible if he wants to win, the WC is being played in SPAIN btw.
    ]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LTBaByyy View Post
    He is a rising star!

Will only get better under Carlisle too

Mavs finally have young talent, he's only 25.

Congrats LT, but I think you missed the part where the OP said to stick to the topic

vCash
    It will be interesting to see how he fits in. I like the fact that Coach K prefers an actual team as opposed to just putting s bunch of names together. When do the games start?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    It will be interesting to see how he fits in. I like the fact that Coach K prefers an actual team as opposed to just putting s bunch of names together. When do the games start?
    Such BS he pretty much does except for 1 or 2 players. Rose and Howard would have been on the last Olympic team except for injuries. Please don't act like K is not putting the best players on his teams, he is for the most part. What he does and probably more credit goes to the players is they learn to play together despite being big names.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bootsy View Post
    Such BS he pretty much does except for 1 or 2 players. Rose and Howard would have been on the last Olympic team except for injuries. Please don't act like K is not putting the best players on his teams, he is for the most part. What he does and probably more credit goes to the players is they learn to play together despite being big names.
    You do realize I said that he puts the best team together right? He selects players that fit and players whose games fit the international game. I'm not convinced that Howard fits that mold.

vCash
    F Parsons.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    F Parsons.
    No it's C Parsons. His first name is Chandler

vCash
    This really belongs in the mavs forum don't you guys think? My boy derozan, klay Thompson, even kyle korver made the training camp. We don't need threads for this.

vCash
    He said he was going to be motivated when he originally missed out on this and the All-Star game so good for him.

I wonder if Cuban slipped a little money under the table to procure his spot.