he can also be somebody lbj passes the team to when he starts declining

Quote Originally Posted by Clippersfan86 View Post
    Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Yes. Rubio-Wiggins fast break.

vCash
    If im the cabs No, Minnesota yes

vCash
    Cabs because they send their players to the airport more than any other team.

vCash
    Meh idk I think they leave it up to lebron...if they get love better chance at winning sooner I really don't know... Wiggins although unlikely could wind up to be a bust...love is proven

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    if love promises to sign and extension,yes.love-lebron-irving is a champ favorites type of team for the next 3-4 years

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Meh idk I think they leave it up to lebron...if they get love better chance at winning sooner I really don't know... Wiggins although unlikely could wind up to be a bust...love is proven
    that's true too if wiggins ends up a bust the cavs will take a lot of heat for not making the trade if they trade wiggins and he's a beast same thing lmao

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    if love promises to sign and extension,yes.love-lebron-irving is a champ favorites type of team for the next 3-4 years
    they'd be heavy favorites in the east but in the west they'd probably be the 3rd or 4th best team

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    they'd be heavy favorites in the east but in the west they'd probably be the 3rd or 4th best team
    and? they wouldnt be going through all of those teams,they'd only have to care about one of them

vCash
    In short, yes.

If the Cavs can get Love and keep Tristan Thompson and Waitors and get Love for Wiggins and Bennett, they are the NBA title favorites for the rest of LeBrons prime provided they stay healthy.

Kyrie- 22
    Waitors- 22
    LeBron- 29
    Love- 25
    Anderson V- 31

Bench:

TT- 23
    Ray Allen/Mike Miller??

Add a couple vet min depth pieces and they have such a large championship window.

vCash
    ^ pretty much this. If they can get love for wiggins and sadly a filler in Bennett they should do it.

All they need is too sign a vet pg ring chasing. Get mike miller. A back up big and they are coming out the east 4 years in a row. Honestly I see them coming out the east without trading for love too. They just have a better shot to beat a team in the west with Irving/Lebron/love this year

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Absolutely. When you draft a player like Wiggins 1st overall you do it hoping he can develop into the caliber of player that Kevin Love is... so why not take question out of the equation and go get a 25-year old star who Wiggins would be lucky to match in ability? LeBron is 30, you don't want to waste years for Wiggins to develop, he's way too raw and who knows how he'll end up next to ball dominant players like LeBron and Irving.

vCash
    If you want Lebron to bring a title to Cavs in the next year or 2, you need to get him some immediate help. I think Cavs is just focused on finally getting a championship, so the future can wait.

McGOAT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by abe_froman View Post
    and? they wouldnt be going through all of those teams,they'd only have to care about one of them
    I guess but what sense does it make it to always get to the finals just to lose to the spurs lmao

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

vCash
    here is an alternative you keep wiggins and bennet and just sign love or m gasol or lma in 2015 if im not mistaken the cavs will have cap in 2015 and if not wiggins can be the future and ntm you keep depth or maybe move bennet and waiters in a smaller deal dude went number 1 for a reason i'd atleast give him a chance to play before I make that deal love lbj irving is no guarantee for a title not enough defense in that lineup ntm the cavs would be capped out only having exceptions to use with little depth

Jared Dudley>>>>>>Melo.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast