Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Wizards working on S&T for Dejuan Blair

He's a bit undersized (as far as height) but would definitely help them. What would they give up for a backup big man?

vCash
    I like it but I doubt they give much up... Idk there whole roster ... But not a bad pick up... Wonder if they get booker back

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    I just read that the Mavs would like to clear more cap space or take on a couple trade exceptions to either make a bid on Boozer (if he's amnestied) or to propose a sign and trade for Bledsoe. Obviously they would need to clear space for Boozer but could use trade exceptions to make an offer for Bledsoe. Mavs would also be willing to trade Brandon Wright for a trade exception and if they couldn't find a team willing to give up a trade exception for Felton they could possible have about $12 mil in trade exceptions. I'm honestly not sure on how all that works but I'm sure someone will point it out to me. I read all this on Dallasbasketball.com so take it for what its worth.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    I just read that the Mavs would like to clear more cap space or take on a couple trade exceptions to either make a bid on Boozer (if he's amnestied) or to propose a sign and trade for Bledsoe. Obviously they would need to clear space for Boozer but could use trade exceptions to make an offer for Bledsoe. Mavs would also be willing to trade Brandon Wright for a trade exception and if they couldn't find a team willing to give up a trade exception for Felton they could possible have about $12 mil in trade exceptions. I'm honestly not sure on how all that works but I'm sure someone will point it out to me. I read all this on Dallasbasketball.com so take it for what its worth.
    Find someone to take Felton's contract ... Prob have to give up a pick maybe a few second rounders ...I believe it's like 7 mil ?

steal of the draft cleanthony early

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NYKNYGNYY View Post
    Find someone to take Felton's contract ... Prob have to give up a pick maybe a few second rounders ...I believe it's like 7 mil ?
    Nope Felton's contract is $3.7 mil for this year. Even if they did have to give up a pick Cuban and Nelson have no problem giving up a pick.