Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OKC's Year?

vCash

OKC's Year?

I wanted to ask this question with you guys because today at work it came up, Should next season be the year OKC wins it all? Yes The Heat Big 3 is gone and The Spurs will be back with everyone () and it will be tough to beat them but no one is talking about OKC at all and KD the reigning MVP. The West is gonna be even harder to get out of because teams in the west get better evey year, But if it's anytime for KD and company are to get a championship it's next year (even though I think Spurs will comeout the west again) and if they don't should Westbrook & KD finally split or the coach get fired?

What are your thoughts?

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    hmm idk man what changes have okc made? i mean they might have lost to the clips if it wasn't for some questionable calls. idk, i guess they can bank on the spurs finally declining.

but who ever comes out the west should win the chip since the miami big three has been broken up
    Hey Kobe, text me something man, Iíll text you back something witty.

vCash
    Not a balanced enough roster.

vCash
    What I don't understand is, why don't they amnesty Perkins? Use his cap space and sign another big? Or sf type player. Someone answer this.

vCash
    I really think they are the second best team in the NBA and if they should not win they need to make changes.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn_lakers View Post
    What I don't understand is, why don't they amnesty Perkins? Use his cap space and sign another big? Or sf type player. Someone answer this.
    Who knows! He is just there doing nothing.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Brooks has some work to do. He can't simply rely on his guys to win him games. His rotations in the playoffs, and in particular the WCF were very questionable. And it's mainly because he hadn't really developed and/or used his bench enough during the season. So it put a lot of pressure on Durant/Westbrook to go out there and try and take over games and create on the fly.

I'd like to see him incorporate at least a few plays and utilize his other guys on the team on a more consistent basis. They have the pieces to be successful, but I think the way they play has to change. Their bench was severely exposed during the WCF.

vCash
    every year is okcs?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvo View Post
    Who knows! He is just there doing nothing.
    Lmaooo the funniest and most accurate description of Perkins

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyn_lakers View Post
    The OKC owner doesn't have deep pockets so by using the amnesty on Perkins he still has to owe him the money. In that case you might as well keep him on the roster since Perkins and Steve Adams are the only legitimate Centers on the team that can play.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kdspurman View Post
    Brooks has some work to do. He can't simply rely on his guys to win him games. His rotations in the playoffs, and in particular the WCF were very questionable. And it's mainly because he hadn't really developed and/or used his bench enough during the season. So it put a lot of pressure on Durant/Westbrook to go out there and try and take over games and create on the fly.

I'd like to see him incorporate at least a few plays and utilize his other guys on the team on a more consistent basis. They have the pieces to be successful, but I think the way they play has to change. Their bench was severely exposed during the WCF.
    I know they got Morrow and tried getting Gasol so that's that, But if they don't win it all they must make major changes starting with the coach and then Westy. Even if they do try putting Reggie in as a starter it's not enough.

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinny642 View Post
    Lmaooo the funniest and most accurate description of Perkins
    And looking mad lol like my God man you're making millions and have the nerve to look angry! SMILE DUDE!

Your Moms Best Friend.

vCash
    I know they got Morrow and tried getting Gasol so that's that, But if they don't win it all they must make major changes starting with the coach and then Westy. Even if they do try putting Reggie in as a starter it's not enough.
    Yea. I think it will start with Brooks. Putting Reggie in the starting lineup kills their bench production unless he plays them more. I mean they (bench) had like 5 points in Game 6 all by Fisher when Reggie started.

Morrow could be valuable if they learn to space the floor better.

vCash
    OKC won't win until KD keeps Westbrook on a leash. That's my view on things. I like Westbrook but he needs to adapt to different games and the way it pans out. Some games, he has to be the aggressor. Some games, he has to be more passive. If KD was the alpha and Westbrook was the beta, this would be a different story. Also, with Perkins on this roster, we're not winning a thing. Hope to get him out and start giving Steven Adams some more minutes. He's their most productive center on their roster when on the court.

vCash
    And looking mad lol like my God man you're making millions and have the nerve to look angry! SMILE DUDE!
    i actually never seen the man smile, so i googled it lol

http://ballerball.com/wp-content/upl...Perk-Smile.jpg
    Hey Kobe, text me something man, Iíll text you back something witty.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast