Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014 Warriors Offseason Thread 2.0

I know, but if they eat it for one year they can be under the tax next year, have big money to spend, and even more assets to speed their recovery.

vCash
    Ariza to the Rockets ... still some time before they have to match on Parsons. Curious.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I know, but if they eat it for one year they can be under the tax next year, have big money to spend, and even more assets to speed their recovery.
    yes but here is my prediction, they will go after Love hard next season and i think Love will opt out regardless of his commitment and sign with the Lakers, his true destination all along after getting a ring with Lebron in Cleveland. if you really trust Love when he say

if the Cavs are smart, they shouldn't trust him after what Boozer did. Jmho.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    couldnt the lakers sign 3 or 4 lesser players to short term deals with the same money and accomplish the same thing and maybe get a player or who could help them in the future

and edush- I dont think pau is leaving because the lakers werent willing to pay him- I just think at his age, he doesnt have time to wait for the lakers to take 3 yrs and figure it out. its kinda sad- the lakers really arent doing anything this summer. I wonder how kobe feels
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    couldnt the lakers sign 3 or 4 lesser players to short term deals with the same money and accomplish the same thing and maybe get a player or who could help them in the future

and edush- I dont think pau is leaving because the lakers werent willing to pay him- I just think at his age, he doesnt have time to wait for the lakers to take 3 yrs and figure it out. its kinda sad- the lakers really arent doing anything this summer. I wonder how kobe feels
    after they took on Lin's contract, they will treat this as a throwaway year and then get Love next season when he opts out. just be glad Love won't opt out on us to sign with the Lakers

vCash
    If they take Boozer from the Bulls and charge them a first round pick, they still have the money next year AND they add a 1st round pick they can use or trade. And they can still go hard for Love and others next year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

That and I'm sure he's extremely tired of having his name thrown around in every trade involving the lakers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    yes but here is my prediction, they will go after Love hard next season and i think Love will opt out regardless of his commitment and sign with the Lakers, his true destination all along after getting a ring with Lebron in Cleveland. if you really trust Love when he say

if the Cavs are smart, they shouldn't trust him after what Boozer did. Jmho.
    Love will get dealt. No way the let him walk for nothing.

vCash
    Houston ****ed up signing Ariza. He seems to elevate his game right when he's due for a new contract. Good player, but not going to be worth more than 5 mill imo and hes getting 8 fully guaranteed

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    Your turn eDush

9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    vCash
    Warriors summer league basketball

Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana

Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

vCash
    Sure hope macadoo makes the team, always liked the guy.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

vCash
    OT coming?

vCash
    Nope

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast