Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 270
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500

    2014 Warriors Offseason Thread 2.0

    I know, but if they eat it for one year they can be under the tax next year, have big money to spend, and even more assets to speed their recovery.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500
    Ariza to the Rockets ... still some time before they have to match on Parsons. Curious.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,501
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I know, but if they eat it for one year they can be under the tax next year, have big money to spend, and even more assets to speed their recovery.
    yes but here is my prediction, they will go after Love hard next season and i think Love will opt out regardless of his commitment and sign with the Lakers, his true destination all along after getting a ring with Lebron in Cleveland. if you really trust Love when he say

    if the Cavs are smart, they shouldn't trust him after what Boozer did. Jmho.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    13,041
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I know, but if they eat it for one year they can be under the tax next year, have big money to spend, and even more assets to speed their recovery.
    couldnt the lakers sign 3 or 4 lesser players to short term deals with the same money and accomplish the same thing and maybe get a player or who could help them in the future


    and edush- I dont think pau is leaving because the lakers werent willing to pay him- I just think at his age, he doesnt have time to wait for the lakers to take 3 yrs and figure it out. its kinda sad- the lakers really arent doing anything this summer. I wonder how kobe feels
    A role model if I ever knew one

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    hoosierland
    Posts
    1,501
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    couldnt the lakers sign 3 or 4 lesser players to short term deals with the same money and accomplish the same thing and maybe get a player or who could help them in the future


    and edush- I dont think pau is leaving because the lakers werent willing to pay him- I just think at his age, he doesnt have time to wait for the lakers to take 3 yrs and figure it out. its kinda sad- the lakers really arent doing anything this summer. I wonder how kobe feels
    after they took on Lin's contract, they will treat this as a throwaway year and then get Love next season when he opts out. just be glad Love won't opt out on us to sign with the Lakers

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500
    If they take Boozer from the Bulls and charge them a first round pick, they still have the money next year AND they add a 1st round pick they can use or trade. And they can still go hard for Love and others next year.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,770
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    couldnt the lakers sign 3 or 4 lesser players to short term deals with the same money and accomplish the same thing and maybe get a player or who could help them in the future


    and edush- I dont think pau is leaving because the lakers werent willing to pay him- I just think at his age, he doesnt have time to wait for the lakers to take 3 yrs and figure it out. its kinda sad- the lakers really arent doing anything this summer. I wonder how kobe feels
    That and I'm sure he's extremely tired of having his name thrown around in every trade involving the lakers.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    The Bay
    Posts
    8,770
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    yes but here is my prediction, they will go after Love hard next season and i think Love will opt out regardless of his commitment and sign with the Lakers, his true destination all along after getting a ring with Lebron in Cleveland. if you really trust Love when he say

    if the Cavs are smart, they shouldn't trust him after what Boozer did. Jmho.
    Love will get dealt. No way the let him walk for nothing.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    15,076
    vCash
    1500
    Houston ****ed up signing Ariza. He seems to elevate his game right when he's due for a new contract. Good player, but not going to be worth more than 5 mill imo and hes getting 8 fully guaranteed


    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,589
    vCash
    1585
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500
    Your turn eDush

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    9/13/14: #Mayhem (While Pacman fights Algieri in China. lol)
    Posts
    28,700
    vCash
    11074
    Warriors summer league basketball


    Barry Lamar Bonds. .393/.967/1.054....on 3-0 counts.

    lol, Please' top 10 p4p: Mayweather/Marquez/Pacquiao/Bradley/Cotto/Wlad/Rigondeaux/Froch/Canelo/Maidana


    Boxing Fan? Come Discuss Boxing!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    2,589
    vCash
    1585
    Sure hope macadoo makes the team, always liked the guy.
    If I drive I'm going to have to have a lot of drinks because I am very self conscious about my driving.

    Quote Originally Posted by Warriors4lyfe12 View Post
    Samhan actually worked out with the warriors in 2010, but elected to go overseas instead of jumping into the NBA to make his game better. Actually i would compare him to a poor mans blake griffin
    Quote Originally Posted by lvdub2741 View Post
    We gave up Monta for a Bogut but we could have kept him gotten someone like Omar Samahan who is just like Bogut and kept Monta.
    Ah, some sports fans

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500
    OT coming?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    2,493
    vCash
    1500
    Nope

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •