Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: OK What's Next

vCash

OK What's Next

All Knick fans (like Myself) are thrilled that Mello is back. But whats next? Amari and Shump to philly? another free agent? being realistic this team, as is, is far from a championship so what, who is next that Phil will move or bring in and what would be the Major missing piece that might put this team over the top. Pau and dang are off the market Boozer coming on the Market cap space this year , next year were do and what do we do next?

vCash
    if your looking for us to make moves you should just wait for 2015 pj might not even use the mmle and rightfully so our team is pretty much set imo just resign kmart and lets go
    C:\Users\sunny\Pictures\combine_images.jpg
    #tanknation

vCash
    Calderon
    Shumpert/Smith
    Melo
    Bargnani/Amare
    Dalembart

I can go to war with that in the East until 2015 rolls around

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Showcase our players and then trade them. I really also do think that triangle is good for amare and bargZ... Think of this way, the offense can't be worse than mike Woodson... So at least their values will rise and everyone is healthy coming in

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Calderon
    Shumpert/Smith
    Melo
    Bargnani/Amare
    Dalembart

^^^^^This and maybe if we can add somebody like Aminu on a 1 yr cheap deal

Mike Woodson NYK

Record ... 72 - 34

vCash
    Shump or JR will be traded for a big to balance out the roster or simply just for cap relief...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Shump or JR will be traded for a big to balance out the roster or simply just for cap relief...
    Why ? We have Dalembart and Aldrich . We do not need another big. What big out there is worth trading Shumpert for ? Also at the end of the year JR played well and under Phil and Fisher he will play more under control.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by playD View Post
    All Knick fans (like Myself) are thrilled that Mello is back. But whats next? Amari and Shump to philly? another free agent? being realistic this team, as is, is far from a championship so what, who is next that Phil will move or bring in and what would be the Major missing piece that might put this team over the top. Pau and dang are off the market Boozer coming on the Market cap space this year , next year were do and what do we do next?
    It makes no sense now to trade Amare and/or Shumpert. There is no one out there worth giving them up for.

At the tail end of last year Amare was an excellent player for us in his capacity and I think that he will be the same or not better this year under Phil and Fisher

vCash
    You guys obviously are not listening... There will be no trades till the deadline in February... Book it...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by THE MTL View Post
    Calderon
    Shumpert/Smith
    Melo
    Bargnani/Amare
    Dalembart

That is the exact lineup I would run with this season...at least until the break and see what trades might be available..I also think Cole is going to be a regular contributor this season.

vCash
    PG- Calderon
    SG- Shumpert
    SF- Melo
    PF- Stat
    C- Dalembert
    Bench:
    Pg- Prigioni/Larkin
    Sg- Hardaway/Ellington
    Sf- Smith/Early
    Pf- Bargs/Kmart
    C- Aldrich/Tyler

I'm good with us staying pat with this group until 2015. I even think this team could potentially be a sleeper in the east

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    It makes no sense now to trade Amare and/or Shumpert. There is no one out there worth giving them up for.

At the tail end of last year Amare was an excellent player for us in his capacity and I think that he will be the same or not better this year under Phil and Fisher
    If Amare stays here, he needs to play starters minutes. Woodson babied him too much and he finally got into a nice rhythm once he was playing regularly at the end of the year. I like the idea of trading him mid-season if he's healthy to get better value out of him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yankstheknicks View Post
    You guys obviously are not listening... There will be no trades till the deadline in February... Book it...
    Listening to what? Carl is batting below .200. He had the Kidd thing right and he was correct about Melo resigning (Along with 99.99999999999999% of every reporter outside of Chicago) and he even swung and missed at least three times of the day that it will happen and never picked the correct day. It's actually a safer bet to take what he says and go with the exact opposite. Book that!

What?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Costanza View Post
    Listening to what? Carl is batting below .200. He had the Kidd thing right and he was correct about Melo resigning (Along with 99.99999999999999% of every reporter outside of Chicago) and he even swung and missed at least three times of the day that it will happen and never picked the correct day. It's actually a safer bet to take what he says and go with the exact opposite. Book that!

What?
    Boom

vCash
    Carl guy predicted crap

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast