#3ToTheHead

NYY

Get Up!!!

http://twitter.com/TrueNYJetGS

vCash

Wow.

vCash
    Adrian Wojnarowski @WojYahooNBA 2 minutes ago
    Houston will not match the $46M Dallas offer sheet for Chandler Parsons, league source tells Yahoo Sports.

CRAZY

vCash
    Sad

In Morey we trust.

vCash
    haha houston ****in up..lovin it tho

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Maybe mightybostone can explain how this is a good thing and is part of morey's master plan

vCash
    PG: Devin Harris/Raymond Felton
    SG: Monta Ellis/Richard Jefferson
    SF: Chandler Parsons/Shawn Marion?
    PF: Dirk Nowitzki/??? ???
    C: Tyson Chandler/ Brandan Wright

That looks like a solid team. With Houston getting Trevor Ariza, I think both teams did well with what they could actually do.

The Mavericks look ultra thin at PF/C though. Who could they get? Perhaps Ship Felton + future pick for Larry Sanders? I'm not sure if either side wants that, but I could see both sides having some interest.
    Last edited by Redrum187; 07-13-2014 at 06:03 PM.

vCash
    Ouch.... Well, since I'm about to eat a ton of crow and get a ton of **** for suggesting that Morey was going to keep Parsons, I want to get out in front of this now. I was wrong. I was dead wrong and I'm a bad person who should feel bad. I'm shocked, and I truly hope this isn't the case and that Morey will change his mind by 11 tonight. But Woj is so rarely ever wrong, as I was in this case.

If it's any consolation to the dozen posters who are about to rip me a new *******, I feel pretty ****** already. This has been a rough week to be a Rockets fan to say the least.

vCash
    Figured....knew they wouldn't invest 23 mil a year on 2 sf's

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vinylman View Post
    Maybe mightybostone can explain how this is a good thing and is part of morey's master plan
    Lol no kidding. Something along the lines of Houston is better without Parsons b.s.

vCash
    Lol no bosh, no more parsons, lost lin and asik, seems like a bad offseason

vCash
    Sad to see parsons go but ultimately it would kill the rockets cap. Glad Morey didn't match.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    Ouch.... Well, since I'm about to eat a ton of crow and get a ton of **** for suggesting that Morey was going to keep Parsons, I want to get out in front of this now. I was wrong. I was dead wrong and I'm a bad person who should feel bad. I'm shocked, and I truly hope this isn't the case and that Morey will change his mind by 11 tonight. But Woj is so rarely ever wrong, as I was in this case.

If it's any consolation to the dozen posters who are about to rip me a new *******, I feel pretty ****** already. This has been a rough week to be a Rockets fan to say the least.
    little dramatic

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post

**** happens. They still have a solid foundation going forward. The biggest pain was losing that first rounder but it'll be a late one in a supposedly weak draft (if it's this coming year).
    I wouldn't beat yourself up over it. Had things fallen in place correctly, the Rockets would have been the favorites to win it all next season. You have to go all in sometimes and it doesn't always pay off.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast