Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

2014-15 nba standings rosters as of 7/13/2014

Eastern

#1 Cleveland ( More signings to come)
    #2 Indiana ( Turner & Stephenson key)
    #3 Miami (Not bad so far)
    #4 Washington (Already looking good Pierce helps)
    #5 Toronto ( Locked up 13-14 Raptors)
    #6 Chicago (D. Rose ?, Gasol not bad, stuck with Boozer)
    #7 Charlotte ( Lost Mc Roberts)
    #8 Brooklyn/New York (tie) ( It'll be interesting to see what NY does now)
    #10 Atlanta ( Could move up based on the prior 3 teams)

Western

#1 Oklahoma City (maybe this year?)
    #2 San Antonio ( I'm saying it maybe there old, finally?)
    #3 LA. Clippers ( Doc & solid core)
    #4 Portland (Blake helps the bench, Lillard & Aldridge con't to improve)
    #5 Golden Sate (Everyone is moving up 'cause of Houston)
    #6 Phoenix ( I. Thomas more to come? ^)
    #7 Houston (What is wrong with this organization?)
    #8 Dallas (Could move up more to come?

Thoughts?

vCash
    Cleveland isn't 1 yet imo. Still indiana. They had a bad bad bad 2nd half but if they can get their heads out of their ***** as well as re signing Lance or another 2/upgrade at the 1 I see no reason for them not to be #1
    7 Rec, 69 YD, 1TD

vCash
    I hear you and agree I just am going on he hunch that Cleveland will add more pieces and Indiana may lose some!

vCash
    Why is Houston moving down to 7th when the only significant player they've lost is Asik and free agency isn't over? That's just mind boggling. And how can any competent NBA fan who has watched what Morey has done the last two years say something so ignorant as "what's wrong with this organization?" Seriously OP. Get your **** together.

vCash
    That's fine to disagree. Obviously a homer statement. The Rockets are looking like chumps for trading Asik & Lin and losing Parsons. If they match they offer the move up. Simple as that. But currently there are 2 players on that team. Portland & Golden State both have solid teams at this point.

vCash
    Miami ahead of Chicago...
    We're better than you
    And we know it

vCash
    I'm in Chicago man, let's see what D. Rose brings.
    Deng, Bosh & Wade isn't a bad start.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticket Guy IL View Post
    That's fine to disagree. Obviously a homer statement. The Rockets are looking like chumps for trading Asik & Lin and losing Parsons. If they match they offer they move up. Simple as that. But currently there are 2 players on that team. Portland & Golden State both have solid teams at this point.
    You know they haven't lost Parsons, right? He's going to be a Rocket when Houston matches his offer sheet in 8 hours. Asik didn't want to be there and Lin wasn't any good last season. The Rockets have lost absolutely zero pieces at this point that were going to be long-term contributors on the team.

Also you claim Houston has two players on the team, which is just completely inaccurate. Dwight, Harden, Jones, Motiejunas, Beverley and Canaan are on the roster for sure. Once the Ariza deal is finalized and Parsons is matched, they'll essentially already be a better basketball team than last year sans Asik. They just need to add a backup center and PG at that point, and then they'll be a top 5-10 roster.

vCash

2014-15 nba standings rosters as of 7/13/2014

How the **** are the heat a 3 seed? They'll be lucky to make the playoffs
    Smart Person List: BRAVE KID, Beldugo, flea, Jeffy25

vCash
    Quite aware of what a restricted FA is thanks. Let's see what happens. 24 hours ago Bosh was headed to Houston, aren't you thrilled about that today? Why count chickens before they hatch.
    Quote Originally Posted by mightybosstone View Post
    You know they haven't lost Parsons, right? He's going to be a Rocket when Houston matches his offer sheet in 8 hours. Asik didn't want to be there and Lin wasn't any good last season. The Rockets have lost absolutely zero pieces at this point that were going to be long-term contributors on the team.

Also you claim Houston has two players on the team, which is just completely inaccurate. Dwight, Harden, Jones, Motiejunas, Beverley and Canaan are on the roster for sure. Once the Ariza deal is finalized and Parsons is matched, they'll essentially already be a better basketball team than last year sans Asik. They just need to add a backup center and PG at that point, and then they'll be a top 5-10 roster.

vCash
    Please pick your top 8. Who in he bottom 7 is going to make the post season over Miami.

vCash
    Cavs
    Raptors
    Bulls
    Pacers
    Wizards
    Heat
    Nets
    Hawks
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    If Indy doesn't resign Stephenson, I think they fall bad.

Stephenson was the best play-maker on that team, take him away and they lose a huge piece.

vCash
    I can see houston finishing anywhere from 3rd-8th. Big gap I know but i think if the team gels together well with Ariza or defense will be improved and scoring isn't an issue. Also another year of Howard and Harden will help.

But I can also see a low seed, as all other teams are getting really good this offseason. Who knows

vCash
    Is Indiana still shopping Hibbert? Turner is a FA too I think.
    The difference in wins between #1-#6 is going amount 5-9 total wins.
    I don't know if any team in this conference can win 57.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast