Couple more pieces, and we are a competitive team

vCash
    welcome to the family Luol
    Hawks Mock Offseason GM

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Good deal. Price is right.

vCash
    As a Bulls fan I don't like it. Though, I'm sure you guys would feel the same way if we were to sign UD. That said, Deng is truly a professional and class act. He knows his role and plays it well. If Wade can remain healthy, he should be a great third option for y'all.

Drink All Day, Play All Night, Let's Get It Poppin
    vCash
    Welcome aboard! Let's roll!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by daleja424 View Post
    Good deal. Price is right.
    It's always nice to get a player at your price. Now we need to turn out attention to resigning Chalmers and adding a rebounding big.

vCash
    great signing but i hope we can a big and get jameer .. that`ll make us more competitive i think .. lets go heat !!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by flashwade03 View Post
    great signing but i hope we can a big and get jameer .. that`ll make us more competitive i think .. lets go heat !!
    Not sure Nelson is the superior option at this point in his career to Chalmers. My preference would remain Chalmers on a vet min deal.

vCash
    its great that he turned down the same offer from Chicago (or it was reported)

Love that its only 2 year deal. Same with Chalmers. Were gonna go all out for 2016.

Cant wait to meet his brother, Deng Deng (yes, its real, look it up)

vCash
    Can't complain. I love what Pat is doing...it's essentially the same scenario prior to 2010. Deng is damn good player too, so I'm pretty pleased right now.

vCash
    Interesting (good) move, and combined with signing Bosh long term it's clear Pat isn't taking this crap lying down. The more talent Pat can add the better, and it will ultimately aid the Miami Heat in building a team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mambo Kings View Post
    Interesting (good) move, and combined with signing Bosh long term it's clear Pat isn't taking this crap lying down. The more talent Pat can add the better, and it will ultimately aid the Miami Heat in building a team.
    this is the key... a team wins this sport.. not a single player. The Spurs proved that no 1 player is bigger than the game itself

vCash
    I still remember all those rivalry games vs the Bulls. Deng was always a big part of that. Chi were always a head ache for Miami......now have one of their long time, key pieces. Very strange but such a good fit for the Heat.

"A lot of basketball players today are overpaid & it influences their game & work ethics in a negative way. They've been given things they haven't earned and I think the game has been cheated." - Michael Jordan

"Without honor winning holds no value. When one lacks true virtues, victory becomes empty & the unethical triumphs." - B. Modigliani

#LoyaltyOverRoyalty

vCash
    Love this signing. A long wing that competes and plays defense for a good price. Now we need a legit big man!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Machine13 View Post
    Love this signing. A long wing that competes and plays defense for a good price. Now we need a legit big man!
    We are definitely building a more complete team than we have had the last 4 years. If we can focus on crashing the boards and playing better team defense, we could really contend for the East again.