Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

The Cavs-Wiz rivalry is back!

I watched many Cavs Wizards games back in 05-08. Those games always put me on the edge on my seet. You had Lebron of course, Big Z, Larry Hughes, Varejo (who played on series for the Wiz and was key), . For the Wizards you had Gilbert Arenas, who was one of the best scorers in his prime, put up 30 points a game, Jamison, Butler, and Haywood. The rivalry took a short break after the Wizards started their rebuild and after LeBron left. The new guys didn't understand that this was a rivalry like the old guys did. Now the rivalry is back. Both teams are good again, the wizards got Wall and Beal, Lebron is back and has Kyrie and Wiggins, Paul Pierce is playing for the Wiz. Can't wait to play you guys cavs fans. It's going to be fun

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Lol. LeBron would make Wall, Beal, and Pierce retire. This is hardly a rivalry. Bring in Durant and we're talking something..

vCash
    You guys get Durant that would be a sick rivalry.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Lol. LeBron would make Wall, Beal, and Pierce retire. This is hardly a rivalry. Bring in Durant and we're talking something..
    It's getting hotter, I gotta say tho I'd love to see Wall and Durant on the same team. Westbrook is great, but Wall fits with Durant much better IMO.

vCash
    The fact that this is a serious post might make it the funniest thing I have ever encountered on this site.

Jill Garvey <3

vCash
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    If Cavs get Kevin Love, they're the favorites in the east and I don't think Wiz stand a chance against them.
    If Cleveland doesn't get Kevin Love, it could be interesting but c'mon, it's LeBron James. Wiz are going down every time, unless they get really lucky. I like the improvement of the Wiz though especially with Pierce coming.

Who the best in the league? You tell me...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFEnNB4aSRs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    If Cavs get Kevin Love, they're the favorites in the east and I don't think Wiz stand a chance against them.
    If Cleveland doesn't get Kevin Love, it could be interesting but c'mon, it's LeBron James. Wiz are going down every time, unless they get really lucky. I like the improvement of the Wiz though especially with Pierce coming.
    Not saying they will win, but what I'm suggesting is those games use to be exciting. Fans complain about how EC matchups are boring. Well if it's anything like the days of Lebron vs Arenas, we are in for a good basketball series.

PAPI SMASH!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by strahan92osi72 View Post
    You guys get Durant that would be a sick rivalry.
    First, I don't see Durant leaving OKC. however if he did I could actually see him going to Washington just for the chance to have this rivalry. I don't think I would pout the rivalry at the level of a Lakers/Celtics or Bulls/Pistons but it would be pretty damn exciting to watch.

vCash
    They haven't played a game yet

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post

vCash
    Not really a rivalry
    Last edited by kingkenny01; 07-13-2014 at 01:42 PM.

vCash
    It was a rivalry, albeit a lopsided one. Even back then the Cavs were always beating the Wizards. Still, they were some very entertaining games, which is what I think the OP was getting at. Hope to see it again.

BELIEVELAND 2014 WE PUSHIN

Johnny Football + LBJ bringing it back to C-town

vCash
    agent zero

vCash
    I don't really think it was ever a rivalry.

Also, just because the two teams are relevant again doesn't mean the rivalry is automatically renewed.

Nothing to see here.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast