Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: my dad

vCash

my dad

I live in SC. My favorite team is the Raiders (I know, i know) only because my step-dads favorite team was the Seahawks. He did what many men wouldn't do. He took in 2 children that weren't his and treated us as if we were his own. In November of last year he got really sick. My biggest wish/prayer was that he could see the Seahawks win a superbowl before he died. I got a phone call at 10 this morning saying he passed away from a heart attack. The last Superbowl was the last football game he will ever see. And now the Seahawks hold a special part of my heart. GO HAWKS

vCash
    That's rough, sorry for your loss. I'm glad he was able to see the Hawks win, pretty awesome.

Andrew Luck, Robert Griffin III, and Colin Kaepernick walk into a bar... To watch Russell Wilson win the Super Bowl.

vCash
    Wow man, sorry to hear about your loss. That's never a fun situation. Good to know he at least saw his team pull it off though.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Thanks guys. It was a great night

vCash
    Well glad to hear a fellow fan got to see the ship before the big guy needed him, sorry for your loss but with your loss sounds like you gained memorys and love for your step pops congrats on a having a good father to raise you.

My grandpa was a huge hawks fan, he was also the security at Rainer beach and Garfield in seattle he knew Brandon Roy and Nate Robinson I believe it was, he died last year he would of loved to see that win
    My buddy also from Yakima was a big hawks fan he got shot and killed a week prior to the super bowl and a week after our Bowl win and a day before the pro bowl he was a hawks fan also but I'm sure they got to see it.
    SEATTLE SEAHAWKS

SUPERBOWL 48 CHAMPS
    L.O.B.

vCash
    It really sucks how screwed up our world is. If only everyone could get along and work together... Unfortunately, that's a rather impossible "if"

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    Your story gave me goosebumps man, im sorry for your loss. Stay stong
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Thanks guys