Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Should the Wizards put Otto Porter in the starting five?

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
    vCash

Should the Wizards put Otto Porter in the starting five?

It looks like Houston's taking Trevor Ariza as an insurance policy if it doesn't match Chandler Parsons' offer sheet from Dallas. Should the Wizards move Porter into the starting line-up and see what he can do with a bigger role? They could also look for someone in free agency like Luol Deng. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh would have been great fits, but oh well.
    I like moving Porter to the starting five and going after a big man who can play either front court position, especially with how iffy Nene Hilario is at times.
    Greg Monroe would be a nice fit at power forward (and center when Gortat's out) and a more dependable upgrade from Hilario. He's not great defensively, but he's not terrible, and his offense, passing and rebounding are solid.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It looks like Houston's taking Trevor Ariza as an insurance policy if it doesn't match Chandler Parsons' offer sheet from Dallas. Should the Wizards move Porter into the starting line-up and see what he can do with a bigger role? They could also look for someone in free agency like Luol Deng. Carmelo Anthony and Chris Bosh would have been great fits, but oh well.
    I like moving Porter to the starting five and going after a big man who can play either front court position, especially with how iffy Nene Hilario is at times.
    Greg Monroe would be a nice fit at power forward (and center when Gortat's out) and a more dependable upgrade from Hilario. He's not great defensively, but he's not terrible, and his offense, passing and rebounding are solid.
    Nene was our best player in the playoffs. When he returned late last season from his injury he propelled the wiz to another level. I really like Monroe but I just don't see the FO signing him, he or Nene would not want to come off the bench. If your not going to resign Ariza then in no way would I sign Deng! Ariza was great for us and to be honest I don't see why the Wiz wouldn't give him 4 years 32 mill unless they plan on starting Otto..or at least give him much more playing time and plan on him starting sometime in the season.