Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Grizz sign Vince Carter 3 yr $12 mil

Reported by multiple sources.

Love the move. He's a good consolation prize for mike miller leaving. Shoot, he may be a better player

Grizz: Titans: UK BBall: APSU BBall:
    - MJ-BULLS

vCash
    What's the projected lineup now? I'm just curious don't know if they plan on starting Vince at 3?
    Deep team

Whats the Rotation?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ThuglifeJ View Post
    What's the projected lineup now? I'm just curious don't know if they plan on starting Vince at 3?
    Deep team

Whats the Rotation?

I think the front office will try and move prince before the season starts.

If prince is still here:

I think carter is the sixth man.

If prince is gone:

I think carter starts at the 3.

Either way I think he should start but I don't see it happening if prince is here. Carter accepts the 6th nah role and I'm not sure prince would be so accepting.

Rotation as is:

Conley/Udrih/Calathes
    Allen/Lee/Adams
    Prince/Carter/Pondexter
    Randolph/Stokes/Luer
    Gasol/Koufas

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    I like him as a 6th man but he's an upgrade over prince in that starting lineup. Am I crazy to think Pondexter start and just move prince out of rotation?

vCash
    I like him as a 6th man but he's an upgrade over prince in that starting lineup. Am I crazy to think Pondexter start and just move prince out of rotation?

Not at all. Pondexter is our 3 & D guy and I'd like to see him get mins. Honestly prince has no business seeing the floor with all these weapons. We can only hope the grizz front office/ coaching staff feel the same way

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Not at all. Pondexter is our 3 & D guy and I'd like to see him get mins. Honestly prince has no business seeing the floor with all these weapons. We can only hope the grizz front office/ coaching staff feel the same way
    Through the grapevine..I've heard that Jeorger likes Prince too much, however I think now it wont be too hard to get over that with the options available.

vCash
    Through the grapevine..I've heard that Jeorger likes Prince too much, however I think now it wont be too hard to get over that with the options available.
    Joeger does like prince but I also think that was because he and pondexter got off to a rocky start and the team chemistry was not worth risking by benching him. Hopefully he accepts a lesser role. If not hope we can move him

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB:28786052
    Joeger does like prince but I also think that was because he and pondexter got off to a rocky start and the team chemistry was not worth risking by benching him. Hopefully he accepts a lesser role. If not hope we can move him
    I just feel the grizz are one small tweak away from being great.. They have so much depth and good players but missing one more athletic guy.. Maybe like a Stephenson at the 2?

vCash
    Looking forward to having VC on our team. I think he's a great fit at 3 or coming in as 6th. I look forward to his professionalism and solid play.Welcome to you too Thuglife!
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB:28786052
    I just feel the grizz are one small tweak away from being great.. They have so much depth and good players but missing one more athletic guy.. Maybe like a Stephenson at the 2?
    Stevenson is a bit of a head case but would fit in well with the team and attitude of Memphis. Can't afford him this year. I hope the grizz scavenge the summer league/ Dleague for an extra shooter/athlete.

Jordan adams had a good summer league so I expect him to score if given mins

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mzgrizz:28786713
    Looking forward to having VC on our team. I think he's a great fit at 3 or coming in as 6th. I look forward to his professionalism and solid play.Welcome to you too Thuglife!
    Well thanks I will enjoy talking basketball with you guys. I'm still a little down about Dallas (not cuz I think there better but because I like the organization and Cuban, Dirk, etc), more so just surprised too. But Marc Gasol has been one of my favorite players for a while so it shouldn't be too hard to transition.

Excited to see Vince in a Grizzlies uniform, if his health is still up to par, he should be a GREAT fit. Brings new dynamics to the team..

vCash

Interesting article talking about how Vince fits with the grizz

http://www.grizzlybearblues.com/2014/7/12/5893495/memphis-grizzlies-vince-carter-impact-analysis-2014-nba-free-agency

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Make sure to catch the press conference on the grizz website.. Was pretty great actually. Didn't know Vince cared that much about number 15.. or that he was a top 5 pick n roll player.

Listened to the radio show too forget the name..was even better.

^Looks ready!
    Last edited by ThuglifeJ; 07-15-2014 at 07:17 PM.

vCash

Can't wait for the season to start

- MJ-BULLS

vCash
    Man, VC looks like he came to play!! Love Thuglife's sig !
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!