Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Marlins vs Mets IGT

Henderson Alvarez vs Zack Wheeler

vCash

Miami Marlins @ New York Mets

Lgm!
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    Yay!
    "The 90 wins is about challenge. It's about changing the conversation. It's about framing questions for ourselves as to how we get there. So I stand by the notion that we need to get better, and in doing so we need to set concrete goals for ourselves so that we have sort of specific conversations among ourselves about how we're going to get there." -- Mr. Alderson

vCash
    I like Murph but., I think the Royals need another infield bat & I think we would be at least moving laterally if we promote Flores to play 2nd base. Would the Royals consider trading Jorge Bonifacio for Murphy; and would we want him? Nice by Lagares, he seems to be rounding back into form

vCash
    Duda is such a change hitter since Hudgens left, probably best move done by Sandy this year.

vCash
    Mets are scary good right now. Best team in NYC too.

vCash
    Td'A with the unlucky back to back at bats.

vCash
    Finally the lineup I wanted to see against right handed pitching. Had might doubts about Duda earlier but he's been mashing. May we never see CY again.

vCash
    Too bad they are hot going into the asg.

vCash
    Wheeler owns Giancarlo so far. 1-12 lifetime.

vCash
    Amazing!

vCash
    Wow!

vCash
    Straight up amazeballs. And I think he's out at 1st.

vCash

Marlins vs Mets IGT

Lol I completely forgot to make this thread my bad. My computer needs fixing actually, which is probably why I forgot.

vCash
    This team is clicking on all cylinders!

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast