Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Pipe dream trade scenario

I'm on the phone so pardon if I don't see the trade thread. Anyways would this be possible, DeMar and K Love to Cleveland, Wiggins to Toronto and loads of 1st round picks and trade filler from Cleveland and Toronto to Minnesota.

Cleveland gets a starting rotation of Lebron, DD, Love, Vagero and Irving.

Minnesota gets a **** load of first rounder to rebuild.

Toronto gets Wiggins to build around.

How far fetched is that lol.

vCash
    Yea.

vCash
    I was trying to brew up something similar to this. I think the guy who might be available is Bennett.

Things will always work out in the end, but if you want them to turn out a certain way... You need to make it happen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampirate View Post
    I'm on the phone so pardon if I don't see the trade thread. Anyways would this be possible, DeMar and K Love to Cleveland, Wiggins to Toronto and loads of 1st round picks and trade filler from Cleveland and Toronto to Minnesota.

Cleveland gets a starting rotation of Lebron, DD, Love, Vagero and Irving.

Minnesota gets a **** load of first rounder to rebuild.

Toronto gets Wiggins to build around.

How far fetched is that lol.
    Cavs get too much. They don't have the assets to trade for both Love and Demar

vCash
    Are yo joking me I would take Demar over Wiggins anyday.

vCash
    Let Wiggins develop under Lebron and then when he's sick of being in the shadows in 4-5 years, he can come to Toronto -- by then both Lowry and Demar deals will be done. You up J Val and then whatever else needs to be done, will be done then.

vCash
    Would never happen anyways

vCash
    A ton of 1st rounders are not worth it, this isnt even a pipe dream, it's unrealistic for teams to do something like this. but alrightt, we can dream.
    [CENTER]

vCash
    Pipe dream is that the a crack pipe. And btw do people really think Demar could get you Wiggins. I would take Wiggins right now over Demar and that has nothing to do with him being canadian. I've seen too many flashes of what Wiggins can become. Right now defensively he's already far better than Demar.

If the cavs were to lose their minds and trade you Wiggins for Demar (Salaries aside). That's a trade you make if your Toronto. It really isn't even debatable.

vCash
    I put together one on the other forum of:

Toronto:
    Wiggins
    Bennett

Cavs:
    Love

T-wolves:
    Derozan
    Valuncunias
    Cavs 2015 1st
    Raptors 2015 first

I think every team here will feel like they are giving up a lot which is a good sign in trade equality. The Cavs pick and possibly the Raptors could both be 20+ depending on Wiggins and Bennett.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BALLER R View Post
    Pipe dream is that the a crack pipe. And btw do people really think Demar could get you Wiggins. I would take Wiggins right now over Demar and that has nothing to do with him being canadian. I've seen too many flashes of what Wiggins can become. Right now defensively he's already far better than Demar.

If the cavs were to lose their minds and trade you Wiggins for Demar (Salaries aside). That's a trade you make if your Toronto. It really isn't even debatable.
    Of course I don't think a Wiggins for Demar trade is realistic, that's why the trade I suggested is:

The Cavs wouldn't be getting just Demar, they would be getting Love too which helps there title odds NOW.

Toronto of course gets Wiggins and might have to take a bad contract somewhere.

The Timberwolves would be getting picks from both teams, as well as some prospects players already in the NBA like Dion, Bennet and Terrance Ross.

This of course is hinging on the possibility that Cleveland doesn't want to trade Wiggins for Love which is understandable.

However if trading Wiggins could net Love AND Derozan that's a different story.

Lebron would have a Bonefide #2 in Love and and 2 all star players in Kyrie and Derozan, plus Varegao.

Toronto of course gets Wiggins but probably takes some bad contacts back.

Minnesota doesn't get Wiggins but gets players and lots of picks to build around.

It all really depends on how desperate Cleveland gets to nab Love and how desperate Minnesota is to get value in a trade for Love. It looks like a who blinks first scenario here, and it might just go into a standoff for a while.

Again, it's a long, long, long shot, but it's not 100% out of the realm of possibility.

vCash
    Let Wiggins develop in Cleveland and if he really wants to be here he will sign. He will learn a lot from Lebron, including how much playing for your home team means to someone. Lets enjoy the group we have. They should be taking another step forward this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nads83 View Post
    Let Wiggins develop in Cleveland and if he really wants to be here he will sign. He will learn a lot from Lebron, including how much playing for your home team means to someone. Lets enjoy the group we have. They should be taking another step forward this year.
    Very well said. I completely agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanyo View Post
    Let Wiggins develop under Lebron and then when he's sick of being in the shadows in 4-5 years, he can come to Toronto -- by then both Lowry and Demar deals will be done. You up J Val and then whatever else needs to be done, will be done then.
    I see it like this too. Wiggins won't develop properly under LBJ, and I think he'll want to bolt as early as possible, we just gotta be in the right place to grab him

vCash
    Wiggins is not Lebron guys -- almost no one is... he's not going to be averaging 24 pts this year. He'll get his feet wet and learn the NBA style of play.

He showed flashes of greatness last year but if you remember he also had some downright horrible games -- in college ball -- so you cant expect too much from him yet.

For the time being it's good to keep the Raps on the playoff track cause they definitely have a playoff team and not with Miami broken up, it's almost anyways conference now -- the Raps could legitimately make it to the NBA finals this year -- so I'd like to keep going this way and then after Wiggins is done his rookie deal in 4-5 years, maybe Wiggins considers Toronto...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast