Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is this package enough for Melo?

Klay
    2015 1st unprotected
    2017 1st unprotected
    Lee

I know we cannot give these picks, this is just for curiosity's sake okay. I'm wondering if we didn't give everything away for Iggy if we could have gotten Melo in a s&t.

Curry
    Crawford
    Barnes
    Melo
    Bogut

vCash
    I wonder what mackshock thinks?

she says go for the championship

vCash
    Ummm melo isnt a 4- and hes 30 yrs old. Id rather go after Love. Also- I dont think NY will facilitate a sign and trade for him... LOL in case you havent noticed, our draft picks really arent worth anything because they will be in the 20s
    A role model if I ever knew one

vCash
    Stylez ... the draft picks will be #30 ... where's the faith man?

vCash
    And melo would be the perfect strech four.
    If loving the raiders is wrong then I dont wanna be right!!!!!
    Prosportsdaily where we fight and cheer for the same team
    At the same time

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by curtcocaine View Post
    And melo would be the perfect strech four.
    melo is a good shooter, but melo would not play like a stretch 4. Everything kerr has said would lead you to believe he is going to emphasize ball movement and keep the offense from getting stagnant- Melo by himself would completely destroy that coaching philosophy

vCash
    Any deal Melo signs will be a bad deal for the team that signs him.

Odd to think that LeBron is just 3 years younger than Wade ... if LeBron collapses like Wade has (no reason to think it will happen) Cavs may regret today too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    melo is a good shooter, but melo would not play like a stretch 4. Everything kerr has said would lead you to believe he is going to emphasize ball movement and keep the offense from getting stagnant- Melo by himself would completely destroy that coaching philosophy
    Easy to fire a bad coach that doesn't fit your players. Not easy to get a mega-star.

BTW^^^ Kevin Love is not a mega-star like Carmelo. I SMH at anyone who wouldn't want a top-4 player in the NBA.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanklin View Post
    Easy to fire a bad coach that doesn't fit your players. Not easy to get a mega-star.

BTW^^^ Kevin Love is not a mega-star like Carmelo. I SMH at anyone who wouldn't want a top-4 player in the NBA.
    theres also the little detail that kevin love named the warriors as a team he would want to go to... and melo hasnt ever expressed any interest in playing for golden state

vCash
    Hahahah at all of you that bltched about KLoves defense as out potential stretch 4 but want Melo. Melo is even worse defensively. At least KLove has the size to match up just needs more effort. Also Melo isn't a 4 and can't log heavy minutes there. Let's also not forget we're moving away from ISO dominatant play and looking to move the ball more. That's not something Melo is exactly good at.

vCash
    I'd make that trade.

vCash
    hell no i want no ****in part of that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    why is this even a thread?

Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    If Currys defense is so bad, why do the warriors have the third best defensive team in the league? Why do opposing point guards have a less than average per of 14.9 when Curry is in the game? Why does curry LEAD the nba with a plus minus of +416.
    Quote Originally Posted by alexander_37 View Post
    You can rattle off all of the stats you want with no context whatsoever. You still said Curry is the 4th best player in the league.
    I guess stats aren't factual when rattled off?

vCash
    Melo's D is better than Love's. Not good, but better. Not that I'm for getting Melo.

vCash
    I guess such a thing as "star power" exists. It could be beneficial to have a mega star.

But having one just to have one? Naw. Melo has proven time and again that he isn't a winner imo.

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS
    "From the stomach at birth, till I'm under the earth."

#DUBSUP

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast