Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Lebron is going to cavs

@Chris_Broussard: Done deal. LeBron to Cavs, credit to Lee Jenkins story in SI. Source confirns

vCash

Lebron is going to cavs

RIP heat fans

Dumb and dumber

vCash
    The east has opened up boys!!!
    Raptors Franchise Checklist:
    Rebuild with young players [x]
    Build contending team [ ]
    Host NBA All-Star Weekend [ ]
    Win Championship [ ]

vCash
    Chris Sheridan's source was actually right, good for him. He got a lot of grief from his early report, vindication I guess.

Gilbert will trade for Kevin Love so Wiggins could be the collateral damage on this. Minny may have no choice but to bite.

The cap space created by the Raps in the next two seasons with the numerous expiring contracts could come into play.

vCash
    Now let's all visit the heat forum see how they're doing lol

vCash
    Amazing! **** those fake bandwagon HEAT fans

S E A N....M A Y N E

vCash
    The last 4 years, all a dream... I read the letter LeBron wrote and he still stands by his Decision to bolt to Miami but I think he should never have left in the first place.

So what was the idea?

"So this is what I'm thinking -- I'm gonna go chase some rings with Miami, right, but I'll be back, okay? In the meantime, you guys can stock up on a bunch of 1st overall picks because, well, undoubtedly you'll be terrible without me. But when I come back we'll be unstoppable. Sound like a plan? I'm thinking maybe 4 years...? Alright? Alright."
    Last edited by Kinglorious; 07-11-2014 at 01:06 PM.

vCash
    Some of the heat fans are pissed off like crazy. They now know how the raptors fans felt when we lost our stars to other teams. But they got 4 finals and 2 championships. They should be happy. As for the east, this opens up raptors to actually move through playoffs. Cavs will be good, but won't be a threat like the heat, right away.

vCash
    If they get Love, I would say they are the favorites in the East.
    “It’s about winning,” Stoudemire said. “You win, you’re going to get on national TV. Simple. In Phoenix, we won — Western Conference finals three, four years, playoffs every year. We won. If you don’t win, nobody really wants to see you.”

vCash
    Ya cavs def fav in east if they add a stretch 4/5 like love. They may not win the east but Lebron is meant for playoff basketball. To me, the pacers have max'd out, the nets will improve but aren't a great team, and the heat will be a treadmill team. The two question marks are the bulls and Knicks. If melo goes to the bulls and rose stays healthy (big if) then they will be top of east. And if melo goes back to NY and they find cap I can see him somehow adding gasol and actually putting it together this year.

vCash
    Even without Love, the Cavs are the faves in the East, IMO.

vCash
    There 4/5's don't really have elite talent even with LBJ. In a 7 game series I see them losing to couple of. East teams if they don't upgrade. I haven't looked at there roster since FA but isn't front court made up of TT Bennett and Varejao?

vCash
    Don't see them being favourites against the top teams in the West for the championship.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Wonder how Wade feeling, Bosh going to houston. But wade opted out of 41 mill.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps Insider 12 View Post
    Chris Sheridan's source was actually right, good for him. He got a lot of grief from his early report, vindication I guess.

Gilbert will trade for Kevin Love so Wiggins could be the collateral damage on this. Minny may have no choice but to bite.

The cap space created by the Raps in the next two seasons with the numerous expiring contracts could come into play.
    Wolves have 0 leverage. Why would the Cavs trade Wiggins?

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast