Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Would you rather?

I ask a question, you answer, then ask for the next person.

IE. Would you rather have Jay Cutler and the best defense in the NFL, or Aaron Rodgers and a completely average defense. Or

Would you rather win the SB twice in a row or win once every decade for 3 decades.

Whatever.

Would you rather have Alshon Jeffrey or Matt Forte?

vCash
    Matt Forte. Alshon benefits more from Forte/Marshall, IMO.

Would you rather spend the game as an NFL LB chasing McCoy all over the field, move after move, OR spend the day as an NFL LB trying to stop AP from running down your throat?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Matt Forte. Alshon benefits more from Forte/Marshall, IMO.

Would you rather spend the game as an NFL LB chasing McCoy all over the field, move after move, OR spend the day as an NFL LB trying to stop AP from running down your throat?
    Ehh, that's tough. Depends on what kind of backer you are! lol Suppose I'm a balanced one, at least I think I know where AP will be when I go to tackle him.

Would you rather draft defense players only from the SEC or be force to only draft from everywhere BUT the SEC and PAC12

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Ehh, that's tough. Depends on what kind of backer you are! lol Suppose I'm a balanced one, at least I think I know where AP will be when I go to tackle him.

Would you rather draft defense players only from the SEC or be force to only draft from everywhere BUT the SEC and PAC12
    I'll go with everywhere but the SEC/P12. I prefer standouts individually rather than individuals from standout defenses.

Would you rather have an offense of all All-Pros and a defense of all rookies or vice versa?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    I'll go with everywhere but the SEC.

Would you rather have an offense of all All-Pros and a defense of all rookies or vice versa?
    I added the PAC12 to make it closer lol. Answer again.

vCash
    I added the PAC12 to make it closer lol. Answer again.
    I'll stick with my answer haha but edited it for you.

vCash
    I'll go with everywhere but the SEC/P12. I prefer standouts individually rather than individuals from standout defenses.

All Pro on D. And hope the rookies can out athlete people.

Trade your best player for a first, or have to endure Blaine Gabbert as your starter for a season.

vCash
    All Pro on D. And hope the rookies can out athlete people.

Trade your best player for a first, or have to endure Blaine Gabbert as your starter for a season.
    Easily Gabbert for a season, keeps our best player and get the #1 overall pick as well.

I'll steal one of yours, be a dynasty team (4-5 SBs in a decade) with none following for several decades or win one every decade over the course of 4 or 5?
    Last edited by RedandGold_35; 07-10-2014 at 04:10 PM.

vCash
    Easily Gabbert for a season, keeps our best player and get the #1 overall pick as well.

I'll steal one of yours, be a dynasty team (4-5 SBs in a decade) with none following for several decades or win one every decade over the course of 4 or 5?
    That's tough. Probably win one every 4-5, at least that has a feel of being competitive/relevant more consistently.

Would you rather make the playoffs at 8-8 and have a chance, or tank for a better pick?
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash

One every decade.

Would you rather your team win any given game by 25+ points or have an awesome last minute game winning drive?
    2014 Adopt-A-Lion: Golden Tate

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    One every decade.

Would you rather your team win any given game by 25+ points or have an awesome last minute game winning drive?
    25+ points. No better feeling than when your team crushes their opponent.

Could the Chargers win a superbowl if Rivers added a few weapons and beefed up their D?
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Seahawker562 View Post
    25+ points. No better feeling than when your team crushes their opponent.

Could the Chargers win a superbowl if Rivers added a few weapons and beefed up their D?
    It's "would you rather", not "could you ......".

vCash
    Would you rather have a kicker than can hit any fg within 55 yards with 100% accuracy every time. Or the most dangerous return man in the nfl that will give you a mix of 5 punt/ kick returns for Tds throughout the season?
    My Ignore list: Naps, bucketss, iknowhoops....

2014 Adopt a Packer
    Randall Cobb

Receptions: 35
    Yards: 452
    Tds: 8

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Would you rather have a kicker than can hit any fg within 55 yards with 100% accuracy every time. Or the most dangerous return man in the nfl that will give you a mix of 5 punt/ kick returns for Tds throughout the season?
    The kicker.

Would you rather have the worst team in the nfl, or try to convince the seahawks fans here that a player on their team isn't as good as they think he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jerellh528 View Post
    Dangerous return man.

Would you rather your team move to London, or lose $32 mil in cap space over two years?

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast