Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Where do you see Kevin Durant ending up?

Thought there were too many Lebron/Melo rumors and found it refreshing to discuss this topic.
    With how competitive the west is, unless OKC makes a significant move, they will NOT be able to win it all, especially not being able to beat SA and have very few moves to make tht can help them with little cap space unless they get Gasol somehow.

My question is, If KD cant win a championship by 16, do you see him exploring Free agency?
    As great of a team as OKC said, they are in a conference so fierce that a contender who could win it all may experience a bad matchup and get knocked out. For example, Houston matched up very well against SA in the regular season and it was known that they could pose problems to SA in the playoffs, but Portland ended up eliminating them.

I can see KD going to an Eastern conference team as it would be significantly easier to get to the NBA Finals ( miami has done it 4x in 4 years, nuff said). Problem is he wouldnt get as much money compared to if he stayed in OKC.

WHat do you end up seeing KD do? I think a lot of teams would want to clear cap space and attempt to go after him compared to clearing cap space for marginal decent players who have limited All star potential. WE all know that the best of the best players play in the finals. Since '08 it has been a finals of either Kobe or Lebron appearing, and if KD goes to the right team, it can even be KD continuing in the finals.
    Try staring at this picture for more than a minute without getting a headache

vCash
    Okc

vCash
    Okc

RUDY

vCash
    I've had suspicions that he will consider the Wizards. He's from DC and is always repping his home town. He was asked about playing for his home town team and kind of beat around the bush with the question. Plug him into a lineup of Wall, Beal, Durant, PF, Gortat... Pretty nasty lineup.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shareeb_omac2 View Post
    I've had suspicions that he will consider the Wizards. He's from DC and is always repping his home town. He was asked about playing for his home town team and kind of beat around the bush with the question. Plug him into a lineup of Wall, Beal, Durant, PF, Gortat... Pretty nasty lineup.
    posted this is the 2016 FA thread.

vCash
    Knicks, HEAT, or Bulls.

In that order.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Spain

vCash
    And this is a year bit too early.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    Knicks, HEAT, or Bulls.

In that order.
    Haha why HEAT?

Quote Originally Posted by NYSpirit1 View Post
    The Knicks were never this bad of a team. They always have been a 48-50 win team stuck in what was a 21-40 team's body.

vCash
    Philly

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by -Kobe24-TJ19- View Post
    Haha why HEAT?
    I think HEAT should have like five !!!!! after it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sixer04fan View Post
    Philly
    Spain has a better chance

vCash
    Okc

vCash
    My gut says he's a Tim Duncan lifer in OKC. First of all, his low-key persona fits that one-team career. Second, the key component to a star player wanting to leave is the fear that they can't compete for a title and with Westbrook/Ibaka, Durant will always be in position to win a championship.

vCash
    Lakers most likely. I think the allure of playing for them (along with the fact that Love might be there as will) will be a huge draw for him. Also, LA is willing to spend (whereas OKC has shown they don't really want to).

Don't forget, Kobe will probably be gone and the lakers wont really have anyone. Going from Seattle -> OKC - LA might just be too big for him to resist.

Welcome to Anfield Mr. Balotelli!

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast