Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 98
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,843
    vCash
    1500

    Andre Johnson Requests Trade From Texans:

    https://www.yahoo.com/sports/news/te...5466--nfl.html

    Makes the NFL off-season a bit better lol.

    Any idea where he goes?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    335
    vCash
    500
    New England's desperate enough for weapons that I think they'll go all in for him. Cleveland's another option, but their iffy situation can't be very appealing to Johnson.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Allentown, PA
    Posts
    7,057
    vCash
    1500
    Carolina would be a good fit. It would give him a legitimate chance at a Super Bowl, it would fill their lack of a #1 WR, and he could mentor the young WRs they have.
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    12,439
    vCash
    500
    If Suh renegotiates, I'd love to see Detroit go after him.

    Stafford to Calvin Johnson, Andre Johnson, Golden Tate, Eric Ebron & Reggie Bush sounds pretty decent to me.

    At the very least, it would be entertaining to see how they'd **** it up this time.




    2013 & 2014 Lions Forum Draft Prediction Game Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    415
    vCash
    1500
    hopefully the Pats they be pretty ****ing good if they got him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,473
    vCash
    1500
    Anyone else have a problem with him wanting out?

    I understand he's upset because he's been there the entire time and he wants to win but he's one of those guys I just can't picture playing for another team.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Hoboken, NJ
    Posts
    562
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Anyone else have a problem with him wanting out?

    I understand he's upset because he's been there the entire time and he wants to win but he's one of those guys I just can't picture playing for another team.
    He's getting up there in age. Maybe he wants to play for a contender before he goes out.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by PhlyHighPhilly View Post
    He's getting up there in age. Maybe he wants to play for a contender before he goes out.
    Yea true, i don't know i guess I'm getting old. I miss the days of guys wanting to stay put and win with the team that's paid him the last ten years.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    415
    vCash
    1500
    Kinda hard to be upset with him on wanting to win.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,197
    vCash
    500
    Kansas City should be all over this.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightbottle View Post
    Kinda hard to be upset with him on wanting to win.
    I guess so. They are only one year removed from back to back division titles though.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Garden City, NY
    Posts
    660
    vCash
    1500
    He'll be a Patriot IMO.

    He'd be a great addition to that offense and add a new dynamic that they didn't have last year with Dobson, Edelman, Amendola, and Thompkins. Sure they added LaFell this offseason, but brady hasn't had a true stud receiver to throw to since Moss.

    And NE has plenty of young talent and draft picks to offer up to Houston in return.

    If I had to take a guess on another team, maybe Carolina

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Manhattan College
    Posts
    6,473
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by MJL80 View Post
    He'll be a Patriot IMO.

    He'd be a great addition to that offense and add a new dynamic that they didn't have last year with Dobson, Edelman, Amendola, and Thompkins. Sure they added LaFell this offseason, but brady hasn't had a true stud receiver to throw to since Moss.

    And NE has plenty of young talent and draft picks to offer up to Houston in return.

    If I had to take a guess on another team, maybe Carolina
    Damn that would be dangerous.

    Are there any rumors on which teams are interested?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    behnke's bed
    Posts
    83,737
    vCash
    1777
    I imagine he waits to see what LeBron does first.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    42,197
    vCash
    500
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I imagine he waits to see what LeBron does first.
    Makes sense.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •