Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Single Game Tickets

Is it always this much a of a joke trying to get tickets at face value? I legit was on ticketmaster.com at 11:00 am sharp, and already there were no two tickets available together. No way I am going to shell out the kind of money for re-sale tickets.

vCash
    It's legit impossible for a dude alone. I've pulled it off twice so I could re sell them. The first time I used my entire office staff on their computers at the same time and landed all games except the packer game and home opener.

Then again I myself used 4 CPUs and was smart enough to focus on non-prime games and got them.

Sometimes more are released after the main blast. I went on couple days later and got a couple before.

This year should be next to impossible.

If you like club seats, pay attention to stubhub people will dump them for face value and lower before the games

our future

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post
    It's legit impossible for a dude alone. I've pulled it off twice so I could re sell them. The first time I used my entire office staff on their computers at the same time and landed all games except the packer game and home opener.

Then again I myself used 4 CPUs and was smart enough to focus on non-prime games and got them.

Sometimes more are released after the main blast. I went on couple days later and got a couple before.

If you like club seats, pay attention to stubhub people will dump them for face value and lower before the games
    Thanks for the info. Guess I should be better prepared next year. I figured prime games would go fast so I wasn't even trying for those. Oh well. The view from the couch will have to do.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mikebrez bears/ View Post

Yeah didn't get ****

vCash
    Think of all the positives.
    You can drink as much as you want and not have to drive home.
    You wont miss any plays while waiting in line for the bathroom.
    If you eat a hotdog it wont cost 12 dollars but only about .50
    You can buy 12 Beers for 12 bucks instead of 1 beer for 11.
    You can watch the game in your underpants and rub one out during halftime if the bears are winning.
    You can throw stuff and curse and not get thrown out.
    You can pause the game when the camera zooms into cheerleaders of the other teams.
    You can say anything about the enemy team and not worry about getting a beer spilled on you.
    You never have to worry about not being able to track where the football is at if your toasted.

We should make this a positive thread. If you can think of anything postive about watching a game at home please post it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cub_StuckinSTL View Post
    Yeah didn't get ****

vCash
    Got four tickets vs the Bills, two vs the Dolphins, and two for vs the Bucs. I guess I was lucky this year. Hollaaaaaa!!!

Can't wait for this season.
    Like the Bears? Like Podcasts? You are in luck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditka'sMustache View Post
    Got four tickets vs the Bills, two vs the Dolphins, and two for vs the Bucs. I guess I was lucky this year. Hollaaaaaa!!!

Can't wait for this season.
    Nice job

our future

vCash
    I'm amazed that I actually got through using the Ticketmaster app and was able get myself a club seat for the Monday Dec. 15th game against the Saints! I've seen the same tickets on re-sale sites going for twice what I paid! INSANE!!! This will be my first game and I sure hope it's good one because I'm driving from NY!