Sampson/Olajuwon
    Bynum/Gasol?

who you got guys?

vCash
    Bynum/Gasol? Really? Lol

I'm 25. Timmy and the Admiral is the best duo I've ever seen

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    Bynum lmfao... gotta be trolling with that.

vCash
    that's why I put a question mark..lol, even me I was laughing when I put their names

vCash
    Duncan and Robinson.

Something like Parish and McHale would have been a better option to throw up than Bynum and Pau.
    Last edited by PurpleJesus; 07-10-2014 at 04:54 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Bynum/Gasol? Really? Lol

I'm 25. Timmy and the Admiral is the best duo I've ever seen
    I'm 31 and Timmy playing alongside the Admiral were not great.

Honestly in a head to head matchup, without bias, Bynum (Healthy) & Gasol > Robinson & Duncan more times than not.

Shaq owned Timmy & David by himself. David is extremely overrated.

Rasheed & Sabonis should get some mention. I would take them over any other pair you have.

vCash
    bosh/howard

vCash
    Agree w rasheed and sabonis. Those blazer teams were solid. Also enjoyed the cwebb divac Kings squads. Although they had white chocolate who I absolutely loved. Still have that jersey. One of my favorites.

EVERYBODY RELAX, I'M BACK!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Agree w rasheed and sabonis. Those blazer teams were solid. Also enjoyed the cwebb divac Kings squads. Although they had white chocolate who I absolutely loved. Still have that jersey. One of my favorites.
    If Sabonis were able to play in the NBA during his prime there's no telling his place in basketball history. The guy was flat out one of the most skilled big men of all time.

Both him & Rasheed together in their primes would put Duncan & Robinson away with ease.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28:28761312
    Divac and CWebb, and of course white chocolate and Peja, are the reason I'm a kings fan at all. That blazers team should have gone to the finals and Pippen should have had one year to be Batman. Good times.

But the next Twin Towers will be a spectacle as well. The Bosh/Howard duo. I'm hyped.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    If Sabonis were able to play in the NBA during his prime there's no telling his place in basketball history. The guy was flat out one of the most skilled big men of all time.

Both him & Rasheed together in their primes would put Duncan & Robinson away with ease.
    Agree with the Sabonis talk. Wish he would have entered the league earlier. Completely disagree about Rasheed and Sabonis being better than Duncan and Robinson.
    Saying Rasheed and Sabonis deserve some Love is one thing, putting them over Duncan and Robinson is asinine.

Windsor, Earth's Rectum (as reported by Stephen Colbert).
    vCash
    I think the D-Rob/Duncan is the obvious choice, but Sampson and Hakeem was pretty amazing to.

As for the Bynum/Gasol pairing, it isn't as crazy as some are suggesting. Those two won 2 championships together and make 3 finals appearances, which is more than want either Sampson/Hakeem or Duncan/DRob did.

Kobe took a LOT of shots, but Gasol was a great post player, great passer and solid rebounder, and Bynum was a great rebounder and a good low post guy. If a team had those two playing at the level they did in 09 10, they would have pretty much dominated any playoff match-up this season outside of the Spurs.
    Last edited by JasonJohnHorn; 07-10-2014 at 06:45 AM.
    Why did the chicken cross the basketball court?
    Because he heard the refs were blowing fowls.

vCash
    Eh,Sabonis could be a stronger Bill Walton when healthy. It's sad,I really admire him. Anyway twin towers experiments weren't the best options,on paper I should take Duncan/D-Rob,even if Hakeem and Sampson is close.
    Bynum and Gasol looks like the weakest duo,even if actually they worked well on those title runs.

vCash
    Timmay/Admiral

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotone1401 View Post
    I'm 31 and Timmy playing alongside the Admiral were not great.

Honestly in a head to head matchup, without bias, Bynum (Healthy) & Gasol > Robinson & Duncan more times than not.

Shaq owned Timmy & David by himself. David is extremely overrated.

Rasheed & Sabonis should get some mention. I would take them over any other pair you have.
    thank you for the laughs.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast