Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Perimeter Player That Can Score

I recently tweeted something about wanting OJ Mayo to come back to the Grizzlies, and I received a ton of hate over it. Grizz fans and non Grizz fans laughed at me and called OJ fat. I dont see how people can be so blind. OJ Mayo has had one bad season, which was this past season with the Bucks, who, from the get go were the worst team. OJ Mayo is an incredible talent. He is a bit undersized for the 2 at 6'4", but his ability to shoot the ball off the catch and off the dribble make him a valuable player who can make a good team great. I also fully believe OJ Mayo, or a player with a similiar skill set, is the key to taking this Grizz team to the next level.

Tony and Prince does not work offensively, and it shows. OJ Mayo would make such a difference if we used him right. I also believe that his ceiling is the sky. I think one day he could be a top shooting guard in the league if he works hard enough.

My point here is that I haven't given up on Juice, and we are simply one dynamic perimeter scoring player away from really contending.

vCash

If Oj came back id love him at a mid level contract and a 6th man. The grizz need a sf that can stretch the floor. We have sgs and combo guards that can hit it from deep

vCash

Vince carter will definitely help with perimeter scoring

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrfadeawayJB View Post
    Vince carter will definitely help with perimeter scoring
    Yes, I believe that was a good move. Re-signing Beno is 5***** with me. He was really good in a short timespan during the playoffs. Proved his worth as backupPG. Wish they'd let Calathes go on to Europe, but he's now a really cheap backup who needs to prove himself all over again.
    "You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometime, you might find, you get what you need"

HERE'S TO THE 2014-2015 SEASON !! GO GRIZZ !!!

vCash

Well calathes did sign a contract and should honor it. Why would the grizz let him go when he is a great option for the price?