Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 54
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,534
    vCash
    1500

    Lin traded to Philly

    RT @DreamShakeSBN: Jeremy Lin trade agreed to by Rockets and Sixers, report says http://t.co/5bBxRMyumC
    Last edited by Stunner; 07-09-2014 at 10:13 PM. Reason: add

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Left
    Posts
    13,464
    vCash
    1500
    Are you serious? Just like that? Philly, you better have gotten something good in return, not just a lame pick.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Chicago , IL
    Posts
    16,534
    vCash
    1500
    I heard it's a 1st and other things .

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,586
    vCash
    1500
    Could this be a precursor to James announcing his decision to go back to the Cavs? Maybe Morey knows of Lebron's intentions and with Bosh saying he is going to go to Houston if James leaves, he is making the first move to get CB to Houston?


    Thanks to Boozerguy47 for making the Hottest Sig PSD has ever seen

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100,837
    vCash
    1605
    Quote Originally Posted by ABOMB_56 View Post
    Could this be a precursor to James announcing his decision to go back to the Cavs? Maybe Morey knows of Lebron's intentions and with Bosh saying he is going to go to Houston if James leaves, he is making the first move to get CB to Houston?
    Can they sign CB and match the Parsons offer sheet now?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    11,586
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Can they sign CB and match the Parsons offer sheet now?
    From what I've read from NBA writers on Twitter, yes. They have 72 hours once Parsons signs to trade Lin, sign Bosh and then match Parsons offer


    Thanks to Boozerguy47 for making the Hottest Sig PSD has ever seen

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    11,129
    vCash
    500
    Sixers are in full blown tank mode.

    They draft injured players in back to back lotteries and pay Jeremy Lin $15M, even if only $8M counts towards the floor. Their owner thinks he knows what he's doing, but I'm not so sure.

    A rebuild should only take 4 years, but I see this taking waaaay longer.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    40
    vCash
    1500
    It'd be crazy if the Sixers just waived him because #tank. I certainly don't expect them to keep him, I guess they could find another taker. Possibly a deal where the Sixers take back 15 mil in salary to make up for the poison pill

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,176
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NBA_Starter View Post
    Can they sign CB and match the Parsons offer sheet now?
    They would have to get Bosh to actually sign before Labron has made up his mind.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    25,152
    vCash
    54192
    Quote Originally Posted by beasted86 View Post
    Sixers are in full blown tank mode.

    They draft injured players in back to back lotteries and pay Jeremy Lin $15M, even if only $8M counts towards the floor. Their owner thinks he knows what he's doing, but I'm not so sure.

    A rebuild should only take 4 years, but I see this taking waaaay longer.
    A rebuild under different regimes is different. And if a rebuild from god-awful to contender only takes 4 years then you'd see a lot of contenders in this league. A proper rebuild can take 6-8 years pending on guys' health and which years you had high draft picks.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100,837
    vCash
    1605
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    They would have to get Bosh to actually sign before Labron has made up his mind.
    Good luck with that..

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    33,700
    vCash
    2766
    This should help prevent Philly from any chance at being historically bad. He and Noel should help get them 5-8 more wins probably.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    20,408
    vCash
    1500
    is this real?

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    100,837
    vCash
    1605
    I guess DM is real close with the guy from Philly.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    1 Mile High
    Posts
    5,331
    vCash
    1500
    i'm not seeing this headline on any website

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •